Help Please!!

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi, I have only had my store 2 months, I really need some one with more experience to have a check over for me as i just don;t seam to be converting visitors into sales. 

At the moment this seams more like an expensive hobby rather than a business, I'm not afraid to put the work in i just need some feedback as to where i am going wrong, i cant offord to invest in one of those courses that are advertised everywhere and tbh I'm a little sceptical as to whether they are genuine! i would much learn as i go.

I have had nearly 2k visits but only one actual sale that wasnt family..is that normal to start off with? 

Thanks

Jordan

0 Likes
Highlighted

I have replied on your previous topic. If you have any other queries, let me know and we'll try and solve it :) 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @foodietoolz ,

We would really love to see your store and the work you have done! Could you let us know your store URL?

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes