Help! Which Dropshipper Would You Choose?

PeacefulTees
Tourist
9 0 3

Hello,

I've been working on my Shopify store for a few years...yes, a few years now and I'm planning to launch this spring.  My main issue is that I'm trying to decide whether to use Printify or Print Aura for dropshipping my products. 

- Printify can brand my t-shirts by placing my logo on the sleeves, but their adult mockups look child-size and may give customers the wrong impression. 

- Print Aura does not have the ability to put my logo on the sleeves, but allows me to add pack-ins (business cards, stickers and hangtags) to include with the customer's order, which is another form of branding.

Which dropshipper would you choose?

Thank you,

Peaceful Tees

World Peace_Print Aura Mockup.pngWorld Peace_Printify Mockup.jpg

0 Likes
appfreaker_com
Shopify Partner
1907 37 232

You can think which type of requirements you have then after you can select the one of drop shippers from your requirements.

Thanks,

Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes

Hi, I will recommend printify. Thanks

Webexpert
0 Likes
PeacefulTees
Tourist
9 0 3

Hi Appfreaker,

Thanks for your advice!  My requirements are to be able to brand my products and both dropshippers allow me to do that, but in different ways.  I'd like to know which is more important from a customer's perspective and business owner's future.  Would a customer be more likely to purchase because they like the design and seeing the logo on the product and not be concerned about the way the t-shirt looks on the website.

Based on the two t-shirt mockups, which one would be more appealing to buyers?

Thanks,

Peaceful Tees

0 Likes
PeacefulTees
Tourist
9 0 3

Hi Webexpert,

Thank you for your choice!  Can you tell me why I should go with Printify, other than adding my logo to the sleeve?  Have you used their services?

Peaceful Tees