Thanks in advance for taking a look at my website: https://downshiftingvintagemenswear.com/
I think I'm getting close to the look that I want, but I am concerned about the functionality internationally. I have two things that I hope you might look at:
1. Any issue with cookie acceptance?
2. Do the prices show by default in your country's currency?
I am concerned because one friend in America visited my site and said that the page just kept reloading (making the site unusable). He was using the Safari browser and had cookies blocked. I think the cookies being blocked on his browser resulted in the reloading, but I am not sure. If anyone has had experience with this issue, and can perhaps help someone trying to build his first site, I would so much appreciate it. My best regards from Budapest -- Leo
Hey @LeoGabor ,
I checked your website, and it looks neat. I would like to share with you a few feedbacks
1. Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. I would suggest you to keep your top navigation bar short and crisp. You can keep an option called Collections, which can have all the collections within that page.
2. A logo is usually the first impression that your audience will have of your business. A well designed logo builds trust and can help increase sales.
3. Catalog images need to be of high quality, and not pixelated. Also in Catalog page, there are a lot of products in a single page, keep in short with larger images.
4. A sizing guide together with a solid Terms of Service (ToS) can help back you up when a customer wants to return a product. Have a comprehensive size chart.
4. Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse homepage itself. Also adding product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency.
Hope this helps.
To answer your question:
1. I'm not have any issue with cookie acceptance
2. The prices is not shown by default and I have to switch the currency provided
Furthermore, after visiting your store I have some comment on your Product page and I hope that they can be useful for you.
1. Product Image: I found that all the images having a mannequin in clothes and it doesn't make me want to buy this. You should include lifestyle image for customers to have an overview about your Jacket.
2. Add To Cart button: this is indispensable with your Product page and you have to make it unique. Since your ATC button and Buy with PayPal have a familiar styling and it make a confusion for customer. If you have more than 1 payment method, you can list all the icon of these payment methods for customer easily to understand.
3. Product Price: this is the most things that customer want to know first and you have to make it clearly as most as possible. You should change the font-size and the color of it. The current one is quite not impressively.
4. Product Variants: instead of using text only, a label or a button for customer to select (if it has lots of variants) will be better.
5. Product Review: always has an option for customer to review your what products they had purchased on your store, that is a way to increase trust with real product and boost your conversion rate a lot.
There are few things I want you to improve on your Product page. By the way I found this article has many best practices of product page that may useful for you.