Help,advise and tips!

Highlighted
Excursionist
24 0 3
I launched my store about 1.5 months ago. A little bit online session. No adding to cart.Only one sale. I’ve ran ads on Facebook, IG and with low budget and also No visitors and No sales
Any tips of advise?
Thanks in advanced
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Haylalayla, congrats on your store launch!

About your Home page, one good thing is your header is sticky, so customers can always access the search bar and their cart. However, one bad point is your header is too big that it covers most of my laptop screen so I cannot see the other content on the page fully. As you can see in the photo below, your hero banner of the charger stand is cut for me. 

banner.png

This might be because your logo (the phone at the left corner) is too big that it stretches the header. I suggest you to make it smaller, aligned with the search bar and other menus (My Account, USD, Cart) so your page looks more neat. 

You can learn more about optimizing your home page in this guide

Hope this helps!

Richard

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial] How to customize Shopify product page: academy.pagefly.io/customize-shopify-product-pages.
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
24 0 3

Thanks for your tips.I will take in considerations

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
460 51 97

Hi @Haylalayla,

Hyde here from Shopify.

You've done a great job on your site! It's cleanly and professionally laid out.

Of course, your site is only one part of the customer's journey. So you will want to focus a lot of your time on your marketing funnel.

This is crucial and is worth really paying attention to for reasons outlined here. You'll notice that a recurring theme is a focus on tackling the right customer "type" or persona with your ads, on having top quality Copy on your product pages, and on having regular fresh content on your site to establish yourself as an authority in the field and to boost your SEO rankings.

So think about your target customer: Who are they? What magazines do they read? What social media do they hang out on? Who influences their decisions? Are they high or low tech? There’s a great guide to creating customer personas here.

Here are some Blogs on Facebook Ads:

Here are resources for considering how to create and constantly generate content:

Two popular ways of generating content are through:

And here is how you can keep your SEO looking good:

I would highly recommend this store launch checklist and our SEO Checklist.  Going through these when you feel you are ready to launch can be invaluable, allowing you to double-check that you haven’t missed any key features, just before you go live.

Here are a few things you can do to help drive traffic to your store. The first thing is to get acquainted with SEO good practices. SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization and will allow your store to be found more easily through Google, etc. Here is a really helpful guide on how to get started with this. I also have more general information on that here. I have a few more steps that you can take for good SEO here:

* Submit your sitemap to Google.
* A Beginner’s Guide to Content Marketing.
* Ecommerce SEO 101 Video Series.
* Find out more about blogs.

Here’s how you can look up keywords to help boost your site’s ranking.

Also here are some general blog posts on how to make sales:

We’ve put together a whole section here on our blog that deals with optimizing your conversion rate. There’s one blog in particular here that deals with ways to increase your conversions that I would recommend.

It will always be up to you as the store owner to brand, market, and research for your business; though hopefully, the resources above will provide you with some leads to pursue. If you would prefer to get some professional help with your marketing for your store you can consider hiring a Shopify Expert Marketer. Experts are professional service providers that have a track record of working with Shopify stores.

I hope this all helps!

All the best, Hyde. 

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
96 6 24
Spoiler

Greetings @Haylalayla

Congratulations on your new store!

You have done a great job by adding a lot of informative product description and brand details on the website. However, I think your website is a little crowded, a way to fix this problem is to add more pages, for instance at the footer section there are the  "Our Aim" and "Why choose us" which I think you could transfer it to a new page with heading "About us" or so. Adding blog posts is also another method you can try to increase SEO and drive traffic. 

Aside from that, to increase sales you can consider using the retargeting campaigns. . Retargeting campaigns are used to remind customers of the products they showed interest in after they leave the website with various kinds of creative ads. You can start by installing the Ako Retargeting app on the Shopify app store. Ako Retargeting is a cost-efficient tool that could help your business increase awareness and conversion. The app helps you get your potential customers back to your website by delivering the most relevant product information to them at the right time, right impression and right cost. You can learn about this Ako Retargeting here: https://medium.com/@akohubteam/what-is-ako-retargeting-c43bda83143b.

All the best! 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
67 2 13

Hey @Haylalayla 

Congrats on your store, I would like to give some design suggestions to help make your store more appealing to your customers and also increase your sales 

1. I feel you need to do a good job with the basic UI for the site and I feel you can add more acts buttons to specific pictures to your page and products 
2. change the landing page to a very modern look that has good pictures and slideshows and banners. 
3. its needs a complete design overall as the consistency of the font and size of content varies very much and don't look complete 
4. the product catalog page needs a revamp as you would need to make it look more presentable with less clutter and change to a different color to lift the shopping spirit 
5. use product labels to help sales, ill leave a link below of an app that can help you with this 

Stay SAfe 
Zabu 

https://apps.shopify.com/modemagic?&utm_source=shopify_community&utm_medium=group&utm_campaign=store...

Increasing Sales one Sticker at a time
https://apps.shopify.com/modemagic
0 Likes