Help and Feedback for my store please

Solved
vidkid
Tourist
7 1 1

I set up a dropshiping store just over a month ago and have made some changes, any advice on what i have to next would help . starting to get traffic to the store but not sure if people are put off by the delivery time as 15 to 21 days is a long time.  now as most online stores offer 4/5 days.  www.fishpro4u.com 

0 Likes
DigitalArtisans
Tourist
155 12 27

Hello @vidkid!

I visited your store and I noticed a couple of minor tweaks things that you can make.

Firstly, I would suggest to enhance the quality and the size of your logo - right now the image is fuzzy and a very small. Also, I would move the navigation menu to the left - it looks more professional.

With regards to driving traffic to your drop shipping store, I would start an aggressive social media campaign. Look for influencers on Instagram that are relevant to your brand. Someone with around 50k followers that fishes regularly. Strike a deal where you send them free product if they dedicate a post to your store.

Also look into Facebook and Google Ads.  

I also suggest to browse through private drop shipping suppliers to reduce your delivery time – 21 days can be a turnoff for many people.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Digital Artisans

Hatim Ayoub | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted
DigitalArtisans
Tourist
155 12 27

Sorry I meant to say move the navigation menu to the right! (not left)

Let me know what your thoughts are.

Thanks,

Digital Artisans

Hatim Ayoub | Designer | Developer
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3005 173 549

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @vidkidSachin here, from the AiTrillion-an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and must say you worked hard to make it live. Here are some inputs from my side:

- Your store is easy to navigate, that's great.

- Product page looks good.

- Add a call to action button in the first fold of the homepage.

AiTrillion_0-1620023785570.png

- Instead of this as shown in the screenshot, you can add a color swatch.

AiTrillion_1-1620024449702.png

- Add testimonials or a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- Retarget customers with the help of web push notifications, send price drop alerts notifications to customers. This will help you to bring back customers to your store.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Bimms
Shopify Partner
51 1 7

@vidkid Import reviews for your products especial are reviews with photos, which is the important thing that your store is missing. This app allows you import reviews from Aliexpress, Amazon, Etsy, DHgate: https://apps.shopify.com/ryviu

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3005 173 549

Hello @vidkid

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution?

Also, if you need a walkthrough of AiTrillion and need any help with setting up the features I will be happy to help! 

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes