Help for make a better thing in my site

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello everyone, I made my store on shopify, but I wanted to do something in my store like the buy button, something like a pop up in my main store, where you pass the mouse over the product and a mini pop up with some information, like price, and after clicking on that same product opens a bigger pop up where it shows the complete information, like description, add to cart button, buy now button etc. but I don't find any theme with something like that, and I don't know how do something like that, I would like your help, thank you.

My site: stgames.store 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @STh1312,

I know this isn't the answer you were looking for but I promise it will be better in the long run. If the pop ups that you want don't make things more user friendly for your visitors, I wouldn't add it. You want to make the purchasing process as simple and quick as possible for your customers.

I've just finished reviewing a few stores that are using the same theme as you, and this is what I told them:

This theme works well on mobile devices but it is very hard to navigate on desktop. You cannot see a price until you hover. It's not user friendly for the visitor to have to hover over every product to see a price.

games-home.png

Additionally, on the individual products page, the image is so big that it takes up my entire screen. I can't see a price, a description or the add to cart button unless I scroll down:

games-product.png

Those things I've pointed out are all built into the theme so it's not your fault. You've done a great job using clear, professional photos, you have great potential.

My last piece of advice is to spend some time on your SEO. The most important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

PS: If you need some graphics for your store for Black Friday, we just released a free pack. They look like this:

bf2020-forums.png

They come in 4 different colors and have percentage variations ranging from 20%-80% off. You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.

Best of luck!

FREE CHRISTMAS GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Store Banners & Pop-ups!
8 Store Banners • 8 Store Pop-Up Graphics • Percentage Off Variations Ranging from 20% - 75% off
Download for FREE!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
775 17 220

Hi @STh1312 !

Add clear CTAs - they help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1504 75 256

Hello @STh1312, here is the feedback that will help you to make your store much better & sorted:

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box

- Instead of showing all the products altogether on the homepage, display them as collection wise. PS4, Xbox, Bestsellers. That will make your store look organized and will make it easy for customers to browse. 

- You need to work on the product page. It should not be displayed like this. Display images of standard size only. 

Screenshot (42).png

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
34 3 13

Hello @STh1312, I hope you are doing fine!

Congratulations on your store!

Your store looks absolutely amazing no doubt there, the home page and layout visuals everything is great. But I was disappointed that it was all unorganized also when you open a product the image is too big, try keeping them in a given ratio. Other than that I'd suggest if you try and make your store more engaging, introduce some offers. One thing that I found odd is that your product titles and their description don't live up to the store's amazing look, if the description is a little more organized it'd help customers understand better about the product. People tend to on an organized place rather than an unorganized one. Lastly the product title a good product title should have all the essential information about the product take Amazon’s product titles for example. 

Moreover, I have checked the On-Page SEO rating of your website which isn’t good enough. You might want to work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. Also, the meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better sales.

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. 

I hope this helps. 

Have a nice day!

0 Likes