Hi, I need some help on my website, Pretty Wild Jewellery
can you tell me
1. What's wrong with it, as Shopify updated it and now google saying they can't find my products?
2. What needs fixing to make it better (like a go back button.......
3. what else does it need doing to it?
4. give me a price please £
when I look at my website on my phone under every product it will say Pretty Wild Jewellery or the miss-spelling of Pretty Wild Jewellry (I paid someone to do my shop they missed spelled it which is no big deal) but it never did this until the update.
Solved! Go to the solution
Dear Donna xx,
Congratulations for your store!
Hope following suggestions will help you
This is an accepted solution.
The design is very professional and well done. I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.
1. Add store's logo as favicon
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
5. Remove Google+ from social media icons as it is no longer available
6. A FAQ would be useful!
7. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
8. Add Buy Now button which will simplify the purchasing process for consumers, improving their customer experience.
9. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
Everyone knows search is the most effective way to acquire customers and drive traffic. Natural search draws way more traffic than Social media. To appear in search results though, Google has to first find your website content. To get in front, and stay in front needs regular feeds to Google and Bing. We created flare to deliver search engine feeds on a regular basis without taking your time. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
This is an accepted solution.
Just take a look at your store and here is my view:
- You've opened your store for 4 years, wow quite a long time. So I believe your store has to look more unique than now. What do you think it is yours, add them on, like color, design or anything.
- I cannot see any photo that some are using your products. This is really necessary for you, so you need to add more.
You can try this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery to create a real-life gallery. It's very affordable.
- Use the discount popup or something to turn your visitors into buyers. You really need that.
Hope it helps! Your products are great, keep it up!