Help, had my shopify website 4 years. can anyone look at it please.

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Hi, I need some help on my website, Pretty Wild Jewellery 

can you tell me

1. What's wrong with it, as Shopify updated it and now google saying they can't find my products?

2. What needs fixing to make it better (like a go back button.......

3. what else does it need doing to it?

4. give me a price please £

when I look at my website on my phone under every product it will say Pretty Wild Jewellery or the miss-spelling of Pretty Wild Jewellry (I paid someone to do my shop they missed spelled it which is no big deal) but it never did this until the update. 

thank you 

Donna xx

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1824 116 278

Dear Donna xx,

Congratulations for your store!

Hope following suggestions will help you

• Improve logo, remove shopify favicon and add your own.
  • Header and Footer Area need to Improve.
  • Remove "Powered by Shopify" text at footer and add your own brand.
  • Add predictive search feature.
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action.
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 41-45 

prettyspeed.png

• Do some ON PAGE SEO
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
357 27 108

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Donna_Maria_Lyn,

The design is very professional and well done. I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.

1. Add store's logo as favicon
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
5. Remove Google+ from social media icons as it is no longer available
6. A FAQ would be useful!
7. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
8. Add Buy Now button which will simplify the purchasing process for consumers, improving their customer experience.
9. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.

Everyone knows search is the most effective way to acquire customers and drive traffic. Natural search draws way more traffic than Social media. To appear in search results though, Google has to first find your website content. To get in front, and stay in front needs regular feeds to Google and Bing. We created flare to deliver search engine feeds on a regular basis without taking your time. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!
Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
1 Like
Shopify Partner
287 32 99

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Donna_Maria_Lyn

Just take a look at your store and here is my view:

- You've opened your store for 4 years, wow quite a long time. So I believe your store has to look more unique than now. What do you think it is yours, add them on, like color, design or anything.

- I cannot see any photo that some are using your products. This is really necessary for you, so you need to add more. 

You can try this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery to create a real-life gallery. It's very affordable. 

- Use the discount popup or something to turn your visitors into buyers. You really need that. 

Hope it helps! Your products are great, keep it up!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
1 Like