Help me improving my store!

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0
Hi, i am a new startup, and I made my first store and I need feedback so I can make it better before I publish it.
My website name is https://um24.myshopify.com/
The password is (um24)
Thank you for reading, I hope you can help me!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
153 12 31

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @ubay 

Congratulations on your store page! I hope you are doing well and are safe in these tough times. 

Regarding your website, I saw a couple of things that could be made better though, so I thought I'd share them with you. 

1. Have you considered using a Shopify based theme for the website? It makes your life a lot simpler in getting the layout and the colour scheme right. Do check it out. 
  2. On your homepage, make the top navigation bar fixed - even if the person scrolls down they should be able to navigate to the rest of the pages without having to go to the top. 
  3. Make sure the text formatting is the same. Be it your footer or catalog page - start use the same font and capitalisation. Uniformity shows more professionalism which leads to more trust of the visitor.
  4. You could add some kind of urgency by adding stickers or labels to highlight things like sale/trending/free shipping. The Shopify app store is source of some really good apps that can add this kind of a focus to your store. I added one below which I thought might look good. What do you think? You can always look up more styles here.
    E9F8F447-7826-4C5E-B013-BC531E27FF7C_4_5005_c.jpegB2E2520D-4EB8-4B6D-ACD0-AD859401725C_4_5005_c.jpeg

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Garima

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Thanks for helping me, I changed a lot on the website, can you check it again and tell me if there is anything I can change?

thank you again 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
13 3 1

Hello,

First tip is here: try to work on the product page and keep the 'important thing' above the fold. 

gmolocea@zignative.com
Digital Commerce Experts | Free UX/UI Audits
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0
any other segustions?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
13 3 1

This is an accepted solution.

in the header, make the menu permanently visible

remove the second cart which is fixed when scroll, and make the entire header fixed

increase logo size, is not visible

change the position of 'chat with us', make it easier for the user to read the text. Move it in the right corner at the bottom

gmolocea@zignative.com
Digital Commerce Experts | Free UX/UI Audits
0 Likes