Help me please

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,

I have a problem with my website, all images don't appear after try to compress it and change names.

I tried to speed up the store because it was very slow but after trying to do that by apps, the images no longer appear.

The link is https://lbskchic.com/

I am looking forward to having your reply.

Regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Hejab-Alharbi ,
 On first look it is seems to be issue with some major conflicts on JS files.
You have to get resolve with by all this.
saudi.jpg

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
24 0 2

Hello Alharbi,

Hope you are doing well,

I have checked your website and analysed your problems. So I am quickly ready to fix it.

Please contact me so we can discuss more about your needs.

Email: diksha@mutewebtechnologies.com

Looking forward to work with you.

Kind Regards,

Diksha

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Hey,

You can get a Free In-depth Store review from experts with tips and tricks to optimize it for high conversion Here

Good Luck

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Lbskchic,

The central banners are amazing to look at. While some things need to be added like mentioned below:

1. Replace the "Main "tab with the "home" button instead which looks more appropriate.
  2. Testimonials and Instagram images must be added for better brand promotion.
  3. Customer reviews should be added below products to improve customer choice.
  4. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  5. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparqs Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope your store issues are solved and it becomes successful very soon.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes