Help me to get my first order

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi community!

I spent some money to get my shopify store and I didn't get my first order. I need help to get the first order and the future orders.

My site is: https://tutebay.com

Any help will be appreciated,

Best regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1405 140 387

Hey there, @TuteBay 

Bo here from Shopify Support!

Thank you for reaching out regarding this, I would love to offer some help! The first thing I would change is the homepage. Your homepage should be filled with products and images, it should not just be a short landing page with a brief About Us section. The fewer clicks a customer has to make to get to the checkout the better chance of conversion you have. As it stands, when customers land on your store they do not see any products - you are losing out on an opportunity to catch their eye with something immediately. It is like having no window display in a brick and mortar store - it is so important to have a well designed first page. I would recommend checking out our design blog here for guides on how to effectively design your storefront.

Your product pages should all have reviews. Seeking out online reviews has become such a standard part of the buying process for people these days that every online retailer needs to be thinking about them. You can view our review apps here.

Now, more than ever, a business's brand and story are important to consumers. People like knowing where their products are coming from and what kind of business they are supporting. This is why it is necessary to put a voice behind your brand, project a specific brand image, and tell your customer your story. Your store should also be seen to be easy to communicate with. Make sure your store has a well written About Us page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. You can read up on how to write a persuasive About Us page here.

Some of your products are missing descriptions. The product description should be broken down into concise, easy to read sections. Check out these 9 Examples of Product Descriptions that Sell here.

Each product page should have a “Back in Stock” email form for when an item is sold out. This will encourage your customer to fill out their details and return to your store at a later date to finish their purchase. We have a number of apps for this functionality here in our app store.

Your contact page should have a professional email based on your custom domain, a phone number and if applicable, the physical location of the business. Yours is currently missing a contact form. I would recommend taking a look at this guide on creating a contact page.

All the Best,

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1470 75 248

Hello @TuteBay, I hope you are doing good. I reviewed your store & here are some suggestions and quick tips:-

• The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

Slideshow Image ( with CTA button ) - Collection List - New arrivals, Bestsellers - Testimonials - Newsletter sign up box - Instagram Feed

• Increase the visibility of your search box- Make sure your search bar is easy for your customers to find. Don’t hide a small magnifying glass for them to click on if they really want to search.
  • Improve the product page. Display 'ADD TO CART' below the product and price with the wishlist. 

Screenshot (8).png

• You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. You have stunning products in your store but you are lacking in engagement features. 

To implement these tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion.com.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @TuteBay,

First off, very cool niche. I like that you are focused on selling pet products, you have a target audience (pet owners), this is good!

First big thing, is I would recommend changing your theme. The navigation on this theme makes it really difficult for the visitor to find their way around. When I click on a product, the black navigation bar disappears. In addition to this, the product images are so huge that it takes over my screen and I have to scroll to see the add to cart button. You want to make purchasing as easy as possible for your customers.

tute-product.png

You have great potential with your products, you just need to make sure you are reaching your intended audience. You can do that by spending some time on your SEO. Currently, this is how your SEO looks:

tute-meta.png

By default, Shopify will use your product description and use that as your SEO. For your type of products, it's essential that you do your SEO so that you can reach your intended audience. Instead of "Witch Dog Hat", think of what the owner of this type of dog would be searching for "small dog witch costume" or "(breed name) witch hat". Same for the second example, instead of "Minion Bob Walking Pet Costume", the owner would likely search "small dog minion costume" or "(breed name) minion costume".

We show you how to do this, and more in our video:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

FREE CHRISTMAS GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Store Banners & Pop-ups!
8 Store Banners • 8 Store Pop-Up Graphics • Percentage Off Variations Ranging from 20% - 75% off
Download for FREE!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
428 16 92

Hi @TuteBay welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. Free shipping is the biggest enticement for shopping online. And I see that free shipping isn't an option right now. So either you can provide free shipping as Standard (normal delivery), and shipping charges applied for Expedited (faster delivery)| or you could provide free shipping for orders above a certain value. Either of these, it will help you get more sales/increase conversions. 

Resourceful guidance & help: Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.

Add a favicon to your website. It will help you strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website.

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab the attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes