Help needed for home page

Solved
Tourist
6 0 0

Hello,

I am new at using Shopify and I need some help with my on line display.  

I want to display my collections from the home page.  Right now only three collections appear.  I tried to add collections but it there does not seem to be any way to do that.

From my home page I only see three collections.  When I use the collections list I can see all of the collections and my layout looks great.  

How can I add some more collections.  I need 5 and I can only display 3.  

Thanks to anyone who can help me.

David   www.watchesnjewels.com  store is now password protected.  If you need to see the store just let me know.

0 Likes
Explorer
70 3 8

Usually at customizing page of your admin you can add sections to your homepage.Try playing around with it to see if you can add more collections.

0 Likes

Success.

Explorer
70 3 8

shopify admin --> online store --> themes --> customize

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
379 73 130

Hey, @Dfree45185!

Jason here from Shopify Support.

Great question. You can add more feature collection at your homepage by Shopify admin > Online Store > Themes > Customize. In the theme editor, on the left-hand side menu, click on Add section.

28_08-25f6z-02u8d

Once inside, click on Feature collection > Add.

28_09-8mfye-cdg8t

Just like how you've edited your previous feature collection sections, you can edit the content.

28_10-nyzgv-p5h7z

After you've completed editing, go back to the original menu and use your cursor to click on the six dots. Hold and drag to move this section to where you'd want the section to show.

28_12-ft6s0-7d43f

When you finished the editing, as always, don't forget to click Save at the top right corner to make sure your work is saved properly.

If you run into any issues, or if I misunderstood what you're hoping to set up, feel free to reply back here and I'd be happy to help out!

All the best,
Jason

Jason | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
Your Like and Accept as Solution are much appreciated!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 0

Hello,

Thank you so much for your help.  I never even realized that there was email support!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Great idea.  I have been trying out solutions for about 2 hours on two days!  Finally, I asked for some help.  Thank you all who answered my message.

David

www.watchesnjewels.com

0 Likes