Help on my store

Highlighted
2 0 0

I have set up my store, I have got marketing going. Lots of visitors but that's it. No one is buying at all.

Am I missing something??

Any help would be great.

Store is beautyxx.net

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hi ,

Your store is really decent and has a nice feel throughout. Though you are missing on some basic aspects which is letting you down.
You can work on few things suggested below which I noticed while reviewing which will help you in gaining some trust to the visitor and will encourage them to stay longer which will eventually drive you through a lot better sales.

1. Your logo is not professional enough to survive or even you are missing a favicon. Add a favicon ref this article from shopify here, it’s simple and will help strengthen your brand.
  2. Also you can add few images to banner and consider it using as a slider and place the  Welcome to Beauty XX  text on the images.
  3. Surprisingly , I can't find a footer.  You should add terms and condition, refund, shipping and privacy policy page, it’s good for SEO purpose in the footer. 
  4. You can add social media links, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram on the site footer. 
  5. Also since you have just started you can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts and add referral code that can help the first time user to gain discount on second order.
  6. Baymard Institute cites that more than 68% of online shopping carts are abandoned. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.
  7. Checkout Boost let you increase checkouts and prevent cart abandonment. Incentivise customers with irresistible offers that boost your checkout rate by 25%+.
  8. The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it's empty https://beautyxx.net/search?q=. You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution.
  9. Lastly, You have over 240 products. It is hard to find products for anyone who is new to the store. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hello,

I had look into your website.

I see one of your item in view page, item contains only specifications you can add the description of items, An elegantly composed item description clarifies the advantages of the item and persuades the customer that they need the item as well as need it. Your item description is the one you need to catch their eye to in light of the fact that it can without much of a stretch pull in them and influence them to put in a request.
You can Implement Testimonials, Testimonials are key to building trust online, especially if you’re selling a product or service. When you have a happy customer or reader, consider asking them to give you a testimonial. Then feature a few of them prominently on your sales page.
I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes