Help on new page

Shar2
1 0 0
  1. Could someone please take a look? I’m just starting out. Don’t know what to do next. I can’t afford $1500-$5000 to hire someone to build a page. I’d love some feedback 
  2. furrealtastytreats2.com
  3. we specialize in healthy, irresistibly soft dog treats and cute dog gifts for all occasions. 
    i’m not sure what the empty boxes mean and what to do about them under the puppy picture on my page
0 Likes
Johnny_pro
Trailblazer
143 9 35

Hello @Shar2  I hope you are doing good?

I am Johnson, a professional Shopify developer with over 4 years of experience in shopify store design and management.
I have visited your website and all I will tell you to cap everything is that the store have not been designed professionally and that is why you have all the boxes there.

The boxes are the templates from the theme and they are meant to be replaced. But overall, there is a lot that needs to be done in your store.
In your website, the only thing meaningful I see there is the image of the laying dog. Are you selling just 1 product?

Johnny_pro_0-1610749668426.png

To have the best means of communication, kindly message me or email me @ maxxyplus1@gmail.com and I will be expecting you.

0 Likes