Help please?

kayla_
1 0 0

I get sessions for my online store and I do promotions but I never get any orders. Can someone help me improve or tell me what I’m doing wrong?

https://ksf-beauty-boutique.myshopify.com/

0 Likes
Rockpapercopy
Shopify Expert
1208 61 364

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here  

First of all, congratulations on starting new online business! 

When it comes to your website, there's plenty to work on, I'll be honest with you here. Some of the things are listed below:

• custom domain - consider adding a custom domain instead of generic myshopify domain, It's a strong trust signal, showing you are established business
  • professional email address instead of free gmail one - for the same reasons
  • add trust signals - Abou us page, Contact us page, Shipping and Returns policy
  • crop your images better - the hero image looks like you just couldn' care less about your customers or their experience
  • product titles are non-existent
  • SEO is non-existent
  • product descriptions are no existent
  • I could go on, but I believe you get my point by now. Good luck

Here are a few guides that might help:

If you found these tips useful, please like this post and leave a 5* review on my TrustPilot profile. Thank you!

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve complete website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique/  

Best regards,

Maggie

Rock Paper Copy

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

0 Likes

Dear @kayla_ 

Congratulations for your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Improve logo and Add favicon
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Optimize your footer with policy documents
  • Balancing color, font and images etc.
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.
  • Do Cart Page Modification.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
861 21 246

Hi @kayla_ !

I recommend changing the logo, add letters.

The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)

Take a second look at the pricing policy of yours. Clearly, you are one who really knows the true price for a product, so make sure your customers also understand why they are paying certain amount of money. You can tell more about your brand, resources that you use, that the part of the money is donated, that you are based on sustainable development, etc. A customer needs to know why he/she needs to buy from you but not from a place with more affordable price tags.  

The items in your store are more on an expensive side, therefore I recommend giving back to your customers by rewarding them with free shipping, discounts, and other goodies for spending a certain amount of money on your site. That way,  letting your customers know that you care about them.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes