I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, there are some things you can work on to improve your conversions and sales.
* Logo & Favicon -- Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a Logo and favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.
* Header -- Have a sticky header and a clear search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. example of good shopify
* Custom search -- Customize the search icon with a toggle effect so the search form slides out when user clicks on the icon. Makes your site look neat.
*Add to Cart icon -- Prompt users to direct add products to cart without visiting the cart page. you can try this app
*Custom Slider with Call to Action -- Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.
*Trust Badge : Add Trust Badges on Product Page and Cart page . you can use this FREE App
*Highlight your USP -- What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
*Human Touch : About you and your business -- Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.
*Social Media Link -- Include links to your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or any other social media business pages.
Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future. If you have any queries, do let me know here. Good luck!
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
I would love to provide some feedback on your store. By the way, I love your products and your store is so professional.
From my point of view, I have some recommendations for your store.
1, The header's menu
- I would recommend you should add an About us and a Blog post page into your menu navigation
The About us page will let your customers know who you are and your store's story. This makes your store more trustworthy and reliable.
You should add a Blog post page as well to show more content, you can write about your products/ collections or even some tips for your customers. And you can add the Call to action button here to increase the traffic or conversion rates.
2, The spacing
- The space between 2 sections and the space between a heading and the content in one section should be different
For example, the space between the slideshow and the Collection List should be bigger than the space between Collection List and its collections. You should set up 85px and 45px in order.
3, The footer
- Currently, your store's footer is now quite blank.
You should make some categories in the footer. For instance
- Pages: All your store's pages are listed here
- Search form
- Contact us: Link all your store's social media
- You can consider putting a Testimonial section in the home page or in the About us to show product's reviews.
Currently, your store's pagespeed in the Desktop is pretty good. But you can review the pagespeed on the Mobile device.
You can read more here to know more details
I hope my recommendations can help you! If you have any other questions, please let me know.
Hey Ladels Discounts,
It seems you have worked quite a lot, as the store is amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at its place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.
May the store achieve a lot of success in the days to come.
Here are some suggestions you should work on:-
1. Add social media links. Making it social media friendly, you will not only increase traffic, registration conversions and sale prospects, but also increase your social media following. When the two work together, you can market your product or services through an unbeatable online presence.
2. The featured collection looks too cluttered, make it more organized and look professional.
4. Add FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), this page allows visitors to find answers to all their questions in one place.
5. Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
6. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.
7. Start a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.
To implement the marketing tools on your store to increase conversions you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hi @LadelStrange ,
I've taken a look at your site. I've some suggestions for your website which can help improving conversion rate.
1. In product page, currently, you've added images for each product vertically which is leaving more white space below the product specifications section.
Instead of adding images for a product vertically, you can add some slider to show the images horizontally.
2. Add product reviews
3. Integrate social media in your website to increase traffic.
4. Add contact us page
I did a flare check on your site. You have 57 results indexed by Google. But your website has 365+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
A very nice store that has all the essential covered. There a few things that will help raise conversion rate.
-Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
-The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand on it? Does that mean the product is bad?
Instead of giving discount for nothing, give them as rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
-Imagine if you saw something that you quite like on the store, however want to browse more, get more options and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
-90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is a social proof. In my opinion that is an essential of every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well
The features above can be done by Growave in minutes. It offers 1- marketing features all in one.
Hopefully, I managed to help you, If so please let me know by liking this post.
|an hour ago|
|an hour ago|
|2 hours ago|