Help to improve my store

lalahihiruru
2 0 0

HI, Just launched my store last week. I need some feedback from you to improve the store.

www.FitFactoryX.com

0 Likes
MansionEcom
Shopify Partner
397 33 125

Hi @lalahihiruru,

Congratulations on your new store. I've taken a look at your store. The design is very professional and well done. I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Add the 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
2. You can add testimonials on the Home page to make the store look more professional.
3. A FAQ would be useful!
4. Adding Blogs is a good way to increase traffic.
5. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
6. Add more payment options other than PayPal which will be convenient for the customer to purchase products.
7. The product page https://fitfactoryx.com/products/bodybuilding-tank-top-for-men?pr_prod_strat=collection_fallback&pr_... contains broken image.

Inkedscreencapture-fitfactoryx-products-bodybuilding-tank-top-for-men-2020-07-24-03_23_48_LI.jpg
8. Add the section for email Newsletter in the footer instead of adding in Home page only, so that it is common to all pages.
9. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
10. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!
Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
Hyde
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
721 71 129

Hi @lalahihiruru,

Hyde here from Shopify.

You've done an excellent job with your store, it looks sharp, professional, and stylish.

I was looking through the site and noticed that you might want to have a copywriter look through the text for you to ensure it is grammatically correct. You could consider hiring one from our Shopify Experts directory. Experts are a team of third-party designers, copywriters, marketers, and developers who will be able to cast an experienced eye over your work.

As with all Expert contracts, requirements and prices are agreed upon before any work commences, so you can always check in with a few different Experts to ensure you're getting what you want for a competitive price.

Content is King. This is the golden rule. So you will want to make sure that you are now spreading the wonder of your products and your site through clever content - here are some suggestions and ideas to get you started:

Two ways to create innovative content are:

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

lalahihiruru
2 0 0

Thanks for you valuable feedback. What would be the best free theme for my store? Is existing one good?

0 Likes
Sajay
Shopify Partner
140 16 47

Hi  @lalahihiruru 

Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store.

Your store looks pretty great on the first look, good job. I have a few observations to add:

1. The first fold, as soon as I land, doesn’t tell me anything about what you sell. There are images, but I could only find out what you actually sell by scrolling down. Consider updating the images + content in the first fold. Be clear about who you are and what you’re selling, and why someone should buy from you. The mission can come later.
  2. About us - You’ve given a nice explanation about your company ideals. I would say add a human factor to it by talking about the people as well - the team and why you started. Mention your story, add pics of the people, and make it personal. 
  3. In the same vein, have you thought about adding product labels or banner to catch your users’ attention? These are kind of “mini banners” which can make your products like trending, bestseller, etc stand out. Apps like Modemagic can help you apply product labels on your images.
  4. Fitness products need huge social proof to sell. I’ve written a blog about using social proof to make your products stand out, which might help. Check it out if you want, linking it here.

I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!

Cheers.

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes