Congratulations on your new store. I've taken a look at your store. The design is very professional and well done. I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Add the 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
2. You can add testimonials on the Home page to make the store look more professional.
3. A FAQ would be useful!
4. Adding Blogs is a good way to increase traffic.
5. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
6. Add more payment options other than PayPal which will be convenient for the customer to purchase products.
7. The product page https://fitfactoryx.com/products/bodybuilding-tank-top-for-men?pr_prod_strat=collection_fallback&pr_... contains broken image.
8. Add the section for email Newsletter in the footer instead of adding in Home page only, so that it is common to all pages.
9. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
10. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Hyde here from Shopify.
You've done an excellent job with your store, it looks sharp, professional, and stylish.
I was looking through the site and noticed that you might want to have a copywriter look through the text for you to ensure it is grammatically correct. You could consider hiring one from our Shopify Experts directory. Experts are a team of third-party designers, copywriters, marketers, and developers who will be able to cast an experienced eye over your work.
As with all Expert contracts, requirements and prices are agreed upon before any work commences, so you can always check in with a few different Experts to ensure you're getting what you want for a competitive price.
Content is King. This is the golden rule. So you will want to make sure that you are now spreading the wonder of your products and your site through clever content - here are some suggestions and ideas to get you started:
Two ways to create innovative content are:
I hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions!
All the best, Hyde.
Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store.
Your store looks pretty great on the first look, good job. I have a few observations to add:
I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!