Hello dear Community,
our Shop is about to launch in 1 Month or so. We put some time and effort in it, but we were low budget right now and tried to get as many out of it. We will maybe add some Products later on but our core is set. We would appreciate if someone with more experience can take a quick look and see what maybe can be done different, better or just an opinion. Private Policy and that stuff isn't written yet, still working on this.
We are 2 people and it's our first e-commerce try. Thanks a lot!
Shop is: yu-miss.com
Congratulations on your store. Your store is very appealing and your products look amazing too.
You are definitely headed in the right direction design wise, with a few tweaks and turns you will be able to reach your desired destination in no time.
I have a few recommendations, I hope they will be of help to you.
1. Add a appealing hero image to you homepage and add a favicon too. It will help you strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website.
2. Homepage: It’s pretty busy. Do you use heatmaps to see where people click and scroll on your page? I would highly suggest running a heatmap to see where people are clicking.
3. Length of pages - Your homepage and product single page is long and would also be needing a scroll to top button so that the viewers can easily go up to the top of your page with just one click. Providing you with a link of an app that does this best. Scroll to top
4. Make only one section of " Featured Collections " and only keep a limited number of products on your homepage.
5. You must use live chat. There’s no way around it. If people have questions, they need it answered while they are still on your site. You can set up auto invites to trigger when certain criteria is met.
7. Reviews on Product Page - Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started.
8. Connect yourself all through social media like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin. These are the gems of e-commerce advertising.
9. Lastly, as per my opinion, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. And I sincerely think you need to add a top announcement on your store which shows urgency and you can display your announcements like "free shipping",etc. on them. I highly recommend Superbar
Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product. You can use the same app (Superbar) it provides you tools like a countdown timer, geolocation, etc. I’ll be adding links of a few apps that you could use for social proof as well below.
For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute.
If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.
One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously.
Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited. I'm providing you some other app links that might be useful.
Links - Urgency Pack Ultimate
I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.
Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you.
Your online store is very pretty! I love your cute products :)
Here are some feedback to make it better!
1. Improve your contact page
One of the good way to build the trust of customers is providing fast and effective answers to their questions. So, you should add more contact options such as your email, phone number, physical address, or social media channels.
2. Add more delivery option
To save the shipping cost and time, many people are choosing to buy online and go to the store to pickup their orders. In some case, younger people don't mind travelling to get their items instead of waiting for shipping. In term of your online store, you can encourage shoppers to make additional purchases when they come to the pickup locations. Above are just some few advantages of store pickup.
We carefully prepared this checklist to help you identify whether your online store really need store pickup or not. Check it out!
3. Add About us page
About us page is the great place to tell your customers about who are are? Why people should buy your products? You need to engage with your website visitors before converting them into your customers.
I hope that these above feedback are helpful for you!
Have a nice day! <3
Congrats on starting your new store! It's a good start for a new merchant! I would love to share a few feedbacks on how to improve your store.
1. Add a favicon to your website. It's the tiny logo on your browser tab
2. Do add Contact Us option on the top bar too
3. Your add to cart button is not clear is the yellow is not visible on white color
4. I would recommend you to use a grid view for your collections page. It's easier to go through the options
5. The blue and yellow colors, in general, seem a little bright. You can try some darker shades for buttons and text to make them more clear to read
You can also check out the app I recently launched. You can use labels such as trending, bestseller, sale, new etc on your product images using this app. Labels would help you highlight certain products and let your customers choose products quicker. Do share your feedback if you try it :D
App Link: https://bit.ly/36ly69H
I wish you all the best for your new store and hope your store runs well!