Help with a bath and body store

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi all, i am having trouble keeping traffic and getting sales at my store gentleoasis.com. im struggling to figure out why. Facebook ads are definitely driving people there but no one stays. Have i just picked too niche of a market? Do i have product problems? Pricing problems? Im also wondering if my basic collections are too confusing. I love the branding, but if it's not helping get customers...

Any and all feedback welcome!
Thanks
Nathan
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi
Well.., Many things matters to drive more results from existing traffic. Let’s take a closer look at the strategies, might useful to you.

Ads Intelligence: While serving ads on online market, there are many competitors who beat us. More on attractive inforgraphics, gorgeous offers and eye-catching content makes ads more successful and stand in front of competitors. So the content can work smarter, and not harder, for you.

Landing Page Optimization: An important part of high converting. Ads can drive traffic on website but we need to make sure that are our landing pages or website is complete user-friendly and fully potentials to convert users into leads for the sales.

Campaign Optimization:

• Facebook Audience Optimization (Determine the right audience for your posts or ads)
  • Add interest based group
  • Exclude the non-relevant group
  • Add lookalike audience
  • Targeted location
  • Targeted Demographics (Age & Gender)
  • Bidding strategy Optimization
  • Optimization Goals

Optimization for Ads Delivery: if you optimize your ad campaign for Conversions, Facebook will deliver your ads to the people who are most likely to convert after seeing your ad. Basically, you’re telling Facebook’s algorithms what your anticipated results are and who should see your ads.
Conversion strategy will work only if your audience database is eligible or your saved audience have enough conversion data of audience. There should be at least 50 conversions in your Facebook to set up the Conversions as an ad delivery result.

I would recommend to keep the “view content” till collect the conversion audience database for Facebook pixel.
Also as mentioned above check with other optimization such as Ads Intelligence, Landing Page Optimization*
Hope this will help you to get more result.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1504 93 331

Hi nathan,

Store looks good and has decent potential to drive sales.
Its hard to tell, why you can't convert traffic to sales, maybe visitors won't find your store appealing or you just unable to build trust among visitors.
I have reviewed your store and updated you, how to be more appealing and drive sales with better effeciency.
Also this will help you in improving UI and overall functionalities.

1. Get yourself with full width images in the banner, this will improve some looks on the homepage.
  2. Homepage is too short. Try adding some intersting things to it like instagram images or testimonials.
    Also remove newsletter section, as it is already in footer. Instead, You can add another section of Frequently Bought/Clicked/Trending/Bestselling products on your home page.
    Try to fill some Latest news section, empty space does'nt looks appealing.
  3.  Add some more social media links.
    Make sure your social media pages opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your website while looking at your social presence.

4. Also since you have just started you can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts and add referral code that can help the first time user to gain discount on second order.
  5. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.

6. You have around 240 prouducts , it can sometimes make it hard to find the right product for the new user with the type of theme you have so I would suggest you A smart search . The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it is empty https://gentleoasis.com/search?q= . Improving your search, experience has shown to improve conversion rates and reduce the bounce rate for your visitors.

7. Try using Sparq which allows advanced filters, typo tolerance and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.They offer a free App under 100 products .You Should look for that APP , it is user friendly and easy to use .Check out the features live here. I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

Even with a good CTR or tons of traffic, if people are not buying then it's not the right traffic. Not all traffic is created equal. The one thing we tell each client is that you can get traffic of all kinds but that does not mean it's the right traffic for your store.

Your store looks solid and some tweaks can make it better. If people are not converting then I bet you are targeting the wrong type of people. It may may make sense to try Google Shopping over Facebook to help get sales. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like