Help with conversion

cmadole01
1 0 0

Hi I was wondering if someone could take a look at my store to help increase my conversion rate? I have a fair amount of traffic on average throughout the month but need to get more sales. Please visit www.cnjsclothingandaccessories.com

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 137 329

Hey @cmadole01,

When you get high traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.).

I've taken a look through your store and I see a number of things that are costing you sales. Everything I would type is in this video, so I encourage you to give this video a watch:

The other thing I'd recommend is to add a logo. Shopify has a tool that allows you to make a logo in a few clicks of a button. We show you how to do that in this video:

When you download your logo files, you should get a Favicon as well (that little icon that appears in your browser tab). Here is how to upload it:

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes

Hi @cmadole01,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder.

Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store and want to give you some comments with the hope that it would be helpful to you:

I- Home page

You should make a sticky header- a fixed menu bar will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will not need to scroll back and forth anytime they need to visit a page.

RichardNguyen_0-1615943794531.png

- I see you are implementing carousels to display your best-selling/featured products, however, in this case, I would like to propose some ideas in order to get the most out of it. I would suggest you make the image carousels bigger, add the name of collection and CTA button like "View More" to encourage users to click on. Besides that, users will not see all the slides when landing on a home page, therefore, the sequence of the slides in the carousel is very important. Moreover, you can consider making the carousels to autorotate but not too quickly, the autorotation should temporarily pause when hovered and permanently pause after any user interaction. 

RichardNguyen_1-1615944223569.png

- I see that the images in the slides are not in good quality, you should consider adjusting them since they are one of the first things people notice when landing on your website, therefore, getting the high-resolution images will make a good first impression and 

- Just a small suggestion, you should make all the elements (product name, price, CTA button) to be aligned.

RichardNguyen_2-1615945015072.png

- From my point of view, this part might make people confused as to what to do next, you can consider replacing it with Testimonials which is to help you increase your brand trust. 

- You should have direct stand-alone links to “Return policy” and “Shipping Info” in the footer: Footer is known for the first place users would use to find “Return policy” and “Shipping info” of a website; when people struggle to search for such information, it will cause delay in product browsing. And in some cases, users would reconsider if they want to use the site to make their purchase.

II- Collection page

- I would recommend you add secondary images on hover to add extra visual information and help users easily evaluate products.

- You should include both the user rating average and number of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product.

- Color is considered an important factor to users’ purchasing decision, therefore, if color variations are not indicated from the list item, there is a risk that users will overlook the potential products or abandon the site since they do not see their favorite colors mentioned. Therefore, I would recommend you use color swatches to indicate color variations.

III- Product page

- Having a full understanding of products is crucial for users to make a purchasing decision. Therefore, I would recommend you provide at least 3-5 images of products for all products.

RichardNguyen_3-1615949121560.png

- I would recommend you link “return policy” on the main product content,  since it will make people feel more confident when making the purchase. 

Above is my recommendation on your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION. 

Best of luck! 

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 670

Hello @cmadole01, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image (with a call to action button)- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Add a favicon.

- I would recommend you to go for a light theme.

Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

- You can add a sales motivator bar to encourage people to purchase more.

- Add reviews on the product pages. 90% of people go through reviews before making a purchase.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes