Help with conversions

TJP26
1 0 1

Hello!

I would really appreciate your help. Im fairly new to this and am not sure what I’m doing wrong, So far I have had over 1200 people on my page over the last 2 weeks, and for a while I have been getting 100+ people a day. 

the problem is that I started with instagram influencers for the first couple of days going live, and managed only 5 conversions. Since for the last week or so I have moved to FB ads I am stuck at the moment and I don’t know what to do, my traffic has gone up to about 100 people a day but I haven’t got any sales. I think hat maybe I am targeting the wrong people or audiences?
If you have the time to offer any suggestions or help with my site I would really appreciate it And if you have any audience suggestions or targeting suggestions I would be all ears!
thanks!
Tom

(More optimized for mobile users)

www.myfireflygarden.com/fireflyfairytree 

Hello, do you run some remarketing ads?

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.
0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
925 25 309

Hi @TJP26 !

Welcome to Shopify!

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
925 25 309

Hi @TJP26 !

Welcome to Shopify!

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
542 50 199

Hi @TJP26

Have seen your store and maybe I see some problems. Here are some:

- I think two parts should be swapped positions. A part guiding your customer to shop for your products is the first priority. And I think the text "Christmas Guarantee" make your menu look quite long. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1601892529249.png

- The first banner is good but the second and the third are too big. This makes your customers have to scroll too much to see the product section.

Instead of two big banners, you can add an Instagram gallery that can show your product photos. 

You can see the example here: 

ConveyLego0612_2-1601893184820.png

If you want to create one, check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will also make your gallery shoppable. 

- I can try to add Quickview buttons on your products. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1601892990461.png

- Add the Buy now button on your product pages. 

ConveyLego0612_4-1601893342230.png

- About your marketing plan, I think Instagram influencers are not suitable. You need to focus on Fb and GG ads. But you need to target the right people. 

But, did you try to compare your product prices to other products of competitors? 

I think you need to find your unique selling point. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 135 327

Hello @TJP26,

We've reviewed your store in this video:

We hope you found our feedback helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us using the contact information in our signature :). We wish you all the best!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes