Help with feedback please

2 0 0

Hello, can someone please have  a loot at my store and give me some feedback? I have decent traffic (especially after new campaign) but no sales at all. I'm using Facebook and Instagram for advertisement. Maybe I'm just targeting wrong audience as bounce rate is quite high 67%

Any suggestions and criticism will be highly appreciated. 

Thank You

My store: www.makaorder.com

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
474 46 237

Hi Mloughlin88,

The store looks great just needs some improvement.

General
  • The favicon: Your store doesn't have a favicon at the moment. A favicon is a small square image or logo that appears on the browser tabs, as well as on browser pages that list web addresses, such as the bookmarks page. It helps strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website. Here's how you can add a favicon to your store.
  • Use a professional email address like hello@shopaddress.com or info@shopaddress.com, instead of a generic email address like Gmail or Yahoo.
  • I can see that you have your contact information listed on your contact page. This is easily accessible which is super important, however, I would also consider adding a contact form to the page.
Homepage
  • If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes
Trailblazer
209 17 62

Hi there,

As it was mentioned previously, the fave icon is getting very popular among shops. You just need to figure out which one works best for you.

Also, I noticed that one product got 25 reviews. But unfortunately, I was unable to see the actual reviews, which is usually located at the bottom of the product pages.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
28 0 12

Hi,

Great looking website with good contrast!!

Improve your product descriptions. The 2 or 3 lines matter doesn't impact trust worthy for the customer to buy your product. The best product descriptions address your target audience directly and personally. I suggest to add more content to it. You can once look at this link that may help you.

Good Luck,

Dropcl

https://apps.shopify.com/dropshipping-3
0 Likes

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

2. Make a proper section for customer reviews, so I can see what they are. If you don't have any reviews. Don't use the review icon on the page

3. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value. Some pages have it and others don't right now

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes