Help with gaining new Customers

JaneyB
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi everyone,

Recently we have seen a huge fall in sales which we thought had a lot to do with things opening back up in the countries we sell in. However, we are seeing that we are getting a really good amount of traffic to our store but they are all new customers and many bounce at the homepage, and lots bounce on different product pages. Although we understand they may need time to make a decision, or got distracted we are wondering how we can improve and retain more customers. Any feedback very welcome! www.nailahfitness.com

0 Likes

Hello,

I just had look into your website, I observed few points on your website.

-> You can begin giving dedication focuses to your customers on various credits like joining, subscription, making a buy, taking into account message pop-ups, sharing or following via web-based media mean referral rewards. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. This energizes rehash buys which expands deals and helps in holding your customers.

-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.

-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.

Hope this will helpful!

Further, if you like to implement customer engagement in your store I suggest you to install our Shopify app Tuecus. It helps for you Increasing of sales. And it gives you Attractive Customer Dashboard and Raises The Store Revenue. Customizations Available.

Thanks,
team Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
Leigh6
Tourist
8 1 2

Hi - if your customers/visitors weren't behaving in this way before, and if you havent changed your site, then I think the issue is not in your site.

I have noticed a similar thing on my site. I think part of the issue is people spending money in the shops again and not spending so much time online/having more online distractions.

Just a thought.

0 Likes
JaneyB
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi! Yes absolutely, we are sure this has made a big impact on sales just now. However, looking at our Google Analytics we were shocked at just how many people come on our store and how much sales have dropped! We wondered if there was anything else we were still missing to give all those new customers the confidence to complete the sale with us. Thanks for your feedback, much appreciated! 

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1003 138 329

Hey @JaneyB,

Sorry to hear that your new traffic isn't resulting in sales. When you get high traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.). I've taken a look through your store, hopefully my feedback will provide some insight as to what is going on.

nailah-01.png

HOMEPAGE BANNER
That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

PRODUCTS
As you know, activewear can be purchased offline in hundreds retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. When a person is searching for a pair of leggings or a set in Google, big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers.

Now, a person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who sells locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local. In addition to this, they can also get products to their customers faster and can offer incentives such as free local delivery.

I would think about all your "whys" and what sets you apart and use that in your marketing and in the text in your store.

screencapture-nailahfitness-collections-swimwear-2021-05-18-11_30_03.png

BLURRY PHOTOS
I’ve noticed a number of photos throughout your store are blurry (the ones behind page titles). This happens when you use an image that is too small for the given space. It will get stretched out to fill the area but when it does that you lose image quality and get that blurry/pixelated look. I’d recommend replacing your photos with better, high quality ones. You can find high quality stock photos for free from the sites we list in this video:

NAVIGATION
At first glance upon landing on your store, it looks like you sell only activewear. I couldn't tell you sold swimwear, accessories, dresses and etc. There is nothing on the homepage or the navigation bar that tells the customer you sell these items (they are all hidden under Shop All). I would bring those categories up just like you have leggings and activewear sets and give them their own link.

CART
You have a few icons that are getting in the way of your checkout button. Depending on the customers screen size, they may even be blocking them completely. I'd recommend moving the chat with us elsewhere.

nailah-02.png

SHIPPING
You need to add in an estimated shipping time at checkout. For some people, shipping time can be a deal breaker so they won’t proceed with their purchase without that information. 

SALES CHANNELS
I’d recommend utilizing Shopify’s sales channels for your social media pages. This is going to allow you to tag products that you post on your social media and then have that tag lead to your store. Here is how to implement it for Facebook and Instagram.

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hello @JaneyBThis is AiTrillion- an all-in-one integrated marketing platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions. Your store looks visually appealing, here are my suggestions that you can implement in your store to drive conversions:

- On the homepage, add a section of trending and new arrival products. Give product recommendations & let customers browse your products in a more personalized way.

- Run paid ads targeting the right audience to drive a good amount of traffic to your store. 

You need to increase engagement in your store which will capture your visitors and convert them into paying customers. Increasing engagement will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them which will also increase your customer retention 7 x times.

• Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversions.
  • Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
  • Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

• Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers in real-time. Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

You should use marketing automation tools that will help in better customer engagement automation. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, loyalty reward programs, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement, to implement this you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

AiTrillion_0-1621423385665.png

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

@JaneyB

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes