Hey @James80 ,
Please provide a valid URL link to your store so that we can check that out and help you with a proper & relevant feedback. Meanwhile, give this a read to understand how you can convert your visitors into shoppers https://cutoutwiz.com/blog/You-have-great-faith-in-your-online-shop-but-why-aren%E2%80%99t-visitors-... .
Hey Train Insane Gym Wear,
"I have looked at your store and believe it or not, it can be improved if given proper consideration".Regarding sales and conversions, "Store Optimization" is the only proper way of gaining them. Following are my suggestions for a flawless and absolute store look:
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you find this helpful.
Hi @James80 ,
I've taken a look at your store. You can improve a lot in making your store more professional. Listed below are some suggestions for improvement and increase the conversion rate.
1. You can improve on the theme color for the header/footer. The text color seems very difficult to read on the black background. The links should be easily visible and readable to the customers. So improve on color.
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. Add more payment options other than PayPal.
4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
5. In the home page, sign up for newsletter section is added both in the footer and above follow Us section, you can remove the newsletter section above Follow Us and keep the one only in footer.
6. In the header menu, once you hover the cursor over any menu items, the sub-menu item is becoming invisible. Eg: Shop Mens > Bottom, the menu text "Bottom" is becoming invisible.
7. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
8. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
9. A FAQ would be useful!
10. Try to maintain the same image size while listing all products.
11. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 109 results indexed by Google. But your website has 119+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
I think the main problem comes from the store design. The store design is not professional. The background color and font color are in conflict. I can't read the text clear. The insta, twitter and facebook logos on the home page are not looking good. Changing to a better theme or redesign may be required.
As a Shopify partner for 4 years, I am trying to see how I can further assist them to fix the traffic-but-no-sales problem. Can you help me to fill in the short form so that I can know more about your difficulties? I'm trying to see if I can bring something better to new merchants in the coronavirus hard time.
In return, we can give you early limited access to our future solution.
Your store looks great. So, Paid ads are the most effective source to drive traffic and a good amount of visitors to the store and for converting that traffic into sales, make sure your store is engaging enough to entice your customers. Give Loyalty points and rewards to the customers. Use Email marketing, customer segmentation which will help you to send targeted emails with workflow automation. It will help you to increase conversions and sales. Also, you can give rewards to your customers. Add web push notification to send updates to your customers even when they are not on your store.
You can engage them by giving them loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notification, leaving a review, visiting a store. In this way, the number of push subscribers will increase, reviews will increase, newsletter subscribers will increase. You can send push notification to your customers in real-time which will help you to bring back visitors to your store and will help in winning back the losing customers.
These strategies will help you to convert your traffic into paying customers and will reduce the bounce rate.
To implement this on your Shopify store to increase conversions you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. You can check it out.