So I opened my store a little over a month ago. I have only been able to make one sale across the store; however I have spent about 150 bucks in facebook ads. That said, my PPE and click through rates are around 30-40%; so I believe its not the ad, its the store. If anyone would have ideas on how to formulate the store in a way to produce a higher conversion (rather a conversion at all lol). Thanks in advance
Hey @awinkle ,
Right now I can only point out things I see, but it literally could be anything and it doesn't necessarily have to be with the design of your website.
In fact, I quite like your website. It seems fast, the items have reviews. I went through the purchase steps, without buying anything and it works well. However, I'd like to gamble and say that you aren't getting very much conversions because the site still looks like a drop shipping store. If you run a dropshipping store, you want to do everything you can to make it not look like a drop shipping store, like taking your own pictures, writing your descriptions, featuring only a select group of products that match your niche. I can see that you have a mix of random products which doesn't really make sense from a buyer's perspective. The key is really to build trust with your customers and that requires some work to make your site not look like a dropshipper.
My advice is to start tracking your data and then make the changes and see if it impacts your metrics. You need to look at it from different perspectives not just conversion rate, but bounce rate, time on page, cart abandonment rate, and product detail view rate at the minimum to understand what can be improved. We could look at where the traffic comes from and why.
If you would like, I can provide a free analytics consultation which involves:
If you are interested in working with me and getting some consultation just send me your email in a private message and we can work together more efficiently via email.
If you have any questions, I'm open to being fully transparent. I'm really just looking for some positive reviews for my app.
Hi @awinkle welcome to Shopify store
I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. I think the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
2. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well
3. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
4. Engaging audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful. Create accounts on different social media platforms and add the links to footer section.
5. A search feature on your homepage will give easy access to customers as more than 50% of users on a landing page head straight to search box to navigate the site. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
6. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer.
I hope this helps!