Help with my newly launched swimwear store

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello all, I've recently launched Strogue on July 1st, which deals in men's swimwear. I've been happy with the store's traffic which has averaged 250-400 visits per day by utilizing Facebook and Instagram marketing, however at the moment I have yet to make a sale. 
My initial thought was that pricing may be off, so I've been slowly lowering it every couple of days, however I'm still not seeing an increase in adds to cart... 

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Congrats on the store. You have a good design so far. Lack of sales may be the traffic you are getting and not your price point. Not all traffic is created equal. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. Add links to your footer for about us, return/refund, and shipping policy, instead of the main menu or under FAQ page

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

2. Make a sizing chart page and link to it from your product pages and in the footer. Not everyone will look at the FAW page for this

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

5. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @pmyer8 

I just emailed you full review of your store. Good start keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
995 43 119

Hello,

raw.png

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Optimize your product landing page for ads

3. Add blog section.

4. Need to show your featured collection at home page

5. Select specific audience(custom affinity) for paid marketing

Need more expert guidance? Please contact us here: https://ecommercetask.myshopify.com/

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Get Free Store Audit Report
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
0 Likes