Help with my store and getting people to buy my products

KIrst
1 0 0

Hi there.

I am hoping to get a review of my store and see if there is any problems with it that is preventing people from buying my products. I am advertising all the time and i get some traffic most days but still no sales. I really don't know what I'm doing wrong and it is getting very frustrating. I was wondering if there were broken links.

I have never set up a online store before so i have spent so much time, money and most importantly effort in trying to build my store up and make it successful.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you. Look forward to hearing back from someone soon!  

0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
539 50 198

Hi @KIrst 

Share your store URL and we will see how we can help.

Jane from AllFetch

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3330 189 603

Hello @KIrst, please share your store URL.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
847 108 279

Hey @KIrst,

So sorry to hear that you've invested time and money into your store with no return.

If you send your store URL I can take a look, but this is something we see quite commonly here at the forums and typically when you get high traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.). We released a video yesterday all about this, I go more in depth and tell you how to fix it:

Also, you can expand your sales channels and promote your products on Google Shopping using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free). It allows you to easily syncing your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.

I'd like to help you with your store more so I'd invite you to join a free training we have coming up. We cover why stores get high traffic with no sales, spending on Ads with no return and visitors abandoning cart. We will help you develop a profitable ad strategy and learn how to generate free traffic, transform your Shopify store into a professional. trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and help you find winning products that people can’t wait to buy. Our free private Facebook training is happening on April 26 – 30, we will be going live every day at 1:00PM (EST). You can sign up here. Really hope you join us!

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes