I launched my store some months ago. But untill now, I don't obtain the results I'd like to have.
Could you have a look to my store and tell me what's wrong with it?
I'm spending money on facebook ads for nothing.
My store is hebenino.com
I had look into your website.
-> You have the logo that resembles message in typical, you can include your store logo all the more innovatively that draws in guests/consumers.
-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
->You can add social media page links of your website. Otherwise, Great work you have done on your website.
I hope these points are helpful for you.
Hi hebenino ,
Your store looks really beautiful and has a nice tempo throughout. I can confront you to some of things you are missing on, which will help you in improving UI and overall functionalities to become more user friendly . Also it will build additional level of trust with the customer and drive you a lot better sales .
For better traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisement from the popular app Kit . Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
Checkout Boost let you increase checkouts and prevent cart abandonment . Incentivise customers with irresistible offers that boost your checkout rate by 25%+.
You have around 60 prouducts, I'm pretty sure you'll be adding few more soon ,it can sometimes make it hard to find the right product with the type of theme you have so I would suggest you A smart search . The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it is empty https://hebenino.com/search?q=. Improving your search, experience has shown to improve conversion rates and reduce the bounce rate for your visitors.
Try using Sparq which allows advanced filters, typo tolerance and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.They offer a free App under 100 products .You Should look for that APP , it is user friendly and easy to use .Check out the features live here.
I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
May it rains customers and orders,
Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.
1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop
2. Need to work on design
3. Optimize your each product landing page
4. Optimize your store for SEO
5. Try to use more attractive logo
6. Use Facebook and Instagram Shop for sale
7. It is better to use gif images at "OUR BEST SALES"
There are other areas you need to work
Need help? Please contact us here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us
Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've had a quick look at your store, and you've done some great work so far. There are a few suggestions I'd like to make based on my own user experience of your store:
- As mentioned above, you need better branding. Your logo needs work, and the favicon as it is right now isn't useful for customers. Your color scheme needs improvement too.
- You have a 'Who are we?' section, but none of that information is presented on the landing page, instead, it's just an assortment of products. Your landing page should be the first pitch you make to your customers, so it should be as informative as possible, highlighting your very best offerings.
- The language converter is nice, but sometimes the translations seem to be a little inaccurate.
- Have some testimonials from your first customers about their experiences with your business and the quality of the products they have received. Perhaps add some of these testimonials to your landing page.
- You appear to have an error in your code somewhere, likely something leftover from an app installation: (http://bit.ly/2ZmjZjj).
- You seem to be tackling a lot of different niches, what exactly is your store's specialty? If you try to sell everything, to everyone, you may find yourself selling nothing.
This leads to the marketing spend you are currently undertaking, looking at your store I have no idea who your audience is. Have you narrowed down who is most likely to want your products? Have you identified their interests and behaviors? Without understanding who it is you are marketing your store to, your money will be wasted pursuing this type of marketing strategy. I would suggest you ask yourself who your ideal customer is, and cater your store to their needs, removing unnecessary products in niches that don't match these criteria. I suggest creating some marketing personas to try better understand who your ideal audience is: (http://bit.ly/2SQUEIg).