Help with my store

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Im New to Shopify and just recently opened up a store And am looking for advice on starting up or maybe just a review on what I’ve done so far any help would be much appreciated www.allthingshemp.co.uk

kind regards All Things Hemp 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Allthingshemp, I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, I would like to congratulate you and your store All Things Hemp; I can see your store is selling CBD and Hemp products. After checking your store, here are some comments I would have:

Homepage:

• Banner: the banner of your store's Homepage should have more catchy headings and a more attractive CTA. The banner should also have higher quality images.
  • Featured product: As your Shopify online store page only have few products, the rest of the Homepage is quite empty and does not show enough information. You can add several Featured Products with the Buy Now button to convince buyers make purchase faster.
  • This section is a bit big and too tall. Having a lot of blank space is useless; I suggest that you should redesign this section.

Screenshot of All Things Hemp – All Things Hemp.jpg

Product Page:

• The design of this page is unbalanced. All the Product Description is in the right sidebar, creating much blank space. So the layout of this page should be adjusted.

Screenshot of Hemp seed oil 50,000mg – All Things Hemp.jpg

• Product Images: you need to have more authentic images of the products; the real pictures of the products will make customers trust your brand and your products.
  • You will need more information like Shipping & Handling, Warranty & Returns or Reviews. They can inform customers enough info and keep them on the Product Page.

Some recommendations:

• Blog. Blogging your site and focusing on SEO can help you get more traffic from Organic Search. Blogs can also provide customers with knowledge about your product, especially if your products are CBD or Hemp. The blog page is also the perfect landing page for your ads.
  • Pop-up: Pop-ups are a perfect tool for collecting email from users, while email marketing is one of the most useful ways to promote CBD products. Because your store is entirely new, you can combine with discount promotions to attract customers.
  • Since your store's products are related to CBD and Hemp, your Shopify store will need pages such as an FAQ page, Disclaimer page, or Health and Safety page to provide all necessary information for customers. Customers searching for CBD products will usually have many questions; those pages can help them find answers quickly and continue the customer's journey. At the same time, they also build up high credibility for your store and brand. You can read more about building credibility in this article

That is my feedback and recommendations for your store, remember that customers will look for a store that makes them feel safe and trust when buying CBD or Hemp products. I hope that they can be useful to you and your store, please like if you think so.

Cheer! 

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
1 Like