Help with my store

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi all I am brand new to all this. So please bare with me. However I paid someone 300 dollars to build my Shopify store for me promising that it was gonna be a 7 figure store. I have paid for tons of traffic and supposedly SEO optimization but I wouldn't know if they did what I paid them for in the first place honestly. I do know I am getting traffic because I have been launched for almost a month and had 58,000 visitors however not 1 sale form 58,000 people. I have spent all my money I had saved this far to get this far but something is missing from how he set it up or something because I should have gotten at least a couple sales from 58,000 people I would think. Anyway my store url is WWW.NXTLVLLUX.COM. now keep in mind I don't know the first thing about changing anything in my store so if your giving me suggestions I would appreciate to make it in maybe beginners language I might be able to follow because I can't afford to hire anyone else right now to help me as I figured I would have some kinda return on the money but nothing do far and don't want to give up yet but it's getting frustrating watching 500plus people every day visit my store and never purchase nothing. Thanks in advance for any input and help

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 1 3

Hi there,

I understand the frustration when no one purchases anything from your store. Right now, the problem I have is low store traffic. 

Just a couple of suggestions for your store: 

• Make the text relevant to the item you are showing. For example, when I look at your slideshow, it says "Hats: Buy less, choose well". In my mind as a consumer, the description doesn't complement each other. Maybe like, "Hats: Shade on Sunny Days". 
  • Consider shifting your logo to the left and bringing the navigation bar to the center. You have a lot of items available for me to shop from so the navigation bar needs to be clear. This might be helpful for you: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/legacy/menus-and-links/drop-down-menus . You can group similar items like: Hoodies & Sweatshirts + Sweaters under a main title of Outerwear. 
  • Reduce the amount of choice for each product. For a few of your items, you have too much choice that I forgot why I clicked on the product. For example, https://nxtlvllux.com/collections/jewelry/products/leg-chain-butterfly-dragonfly-anklets where you have about 7 different options. 
  • Add more description to your product explanation and remove some of the bullet points. There is too much standardized info like Origin, Model number, etc. which the consumer doesn't need to see. 
  • Maybe integrate a currency converter so I understand how much I am paying in my currency.
  • Remove your social links as they just redirect me to NLL's homepage. 

Actually, you really have some cool products which I will buy! But because there is just too much going on, maybe it deters people away. I think just be patient and continue to tweak your website, and I'm sure you will get some buyers! It takes time to find the right strategy for your store. Maybe also analyse where do people stop purchasing: is it at your checkout, abandoned carts and etc. to understand where people stop in their buying journey. Best of luck! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
413 1 107

Hi @ShareeButler18 !

Welcome to Shopify and congrats on your store!

1. I like your hero banner and design of the homepage. I can see that you have done a lot of work by implementing different features for your store. 

2. The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

3. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.

4. Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.Your e-commerce blog will not only drive more traffic to your website—but it will increase your conversions too. Your blog will make you feel more credible and relatable, which will provide new clients with a greater sense of confidence in their purchases.

5. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

6. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter has purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
34 1 5

Hello @ShareeButler18 

I seen your website. According to my experience at shopify. 

Here is some thing i found your website is not good in are:-

Although your products are very good but the description you written for them are not to the point and not effective.

And this may be the main reason for not getting sales even after getting traffic.

So to solve this problem i suggests you to use "Descrii" app on shopify store.

Its an auto description generator app,the description generated by it is to the point, very effective and even high with SEO.

I am using their service and very much happy to use Descrii. So i recommend this to you.

https://bit.ly/descrii-premium

Hope i helped you.

https://bit.ly/descrii-premium
https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions
http://Descrii.tech
1 Like
Highlighted
Explorer
191 2 11

Hi there! 

I understand your frustration having tons of visitors but not getting sales. I took a look at of your website. I notice you are targeting international markets. You may consider conducting geo marketing strategies on your shop and boost conversion rates.

For example, auto display local currencies to visitors, display customised location-specific messages( eg, "free shipping to California" showing locations where your visitor is at) through announce bar, and pop up regional specific discount to visitors from certain promotion regions. In this way, it brings local and relevance to visitors immediately, engages with visitors, and helps increasing conversion rates. You can using Ip geolocation tools to conduct these features, for Geo Targetly. No code is necessary with its easy to use tools. If you are interested about geo targeting strategies, you may further read the post:https://geotargetly.com/blog/how-does-a-geotargeting-website-help-increase-conversions

Hope it helps!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
330 13 66

Hi @ShareeButler18 welcome to Shopify family 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. The homepage looks clean neat and well maintained adding About Us, Contact Us page to the header section this will show the customers, why your brand is unique from others in the market.
2. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
3. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
4. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes