Help with store look / design

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0
Good day all.
I am new to e-commerce store and would like some feedback on my store.
I did go live +- week back and people close to me all say my store looks great but that is the problem for me. I need critical / negative feed back and honest feedback. That way I can improve my shop and make sure that everything from a designing point is perfect. Can you please help me.
My store www.the-beauty-b0x.com
I am so new, first time I am on this site so please help.
Thanks everyone.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
55 5 11

This is an accepted solution.

Missing Favicon

Add Blogs

Slideshow presenting what you're selling

Reviews to gain Social Trust.

1 Like
Highlighted
Explorer
55 5 11

Try adding more payment methods not all people have paypal accounts this will increase much more sales. Try using advance filter app in collection page giving advantage for customer to be able to find products they want faster or use advance search that can auto-correct mistake. 

Seems secured and trusted checkout with are not showing?Seems secured and trusted checkout with are not showing?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
55 5 11

Last i noticed that your filter product tags must be arranged properly try arranging it in size, price, colour property other than that the store is looking great!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Rabe 

Your website looks like all it cares about is making sales. Large brands can get away with this but smaller ones can't. You want someone to get a awesome feeling when they land on your website. Images of people smiling wearing your products etc. Build a connection and give a awesome feeling and you will win in the long run. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted

hello i also want to create store on my running blog Basketballninjas.com

any one idea about the designing how i can do double affiliate and store as well and also share me the designing ideas about it.

Marker Smith
0 Likes
Highlighted

@basketballninja 

It seems the links are missing, the buttons keep redirecting to the same page.

02:11-01.png

If you are thinking about building a store to leverage traffic to this blog, I think you can target basketball apparent, accessories and other equipments. The blog will then be one of your categories in the navigation menu, where you includes other product categories:

02:11-02.png

While earning from the affiliate links in the blog, you can recommend your own products in the articles (upsell, cross-sell, bundle sell).

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes