Help

Djjamz68
3 0 0

Hello guys my new store has opened for a month now and I’m getting average visitors it still haven’t managed to get my first sale and I’ve done my seo and updated my products to find the winning products and updated my website and done everything so what’s the problem with my store? 

link is majesticvitals.com if you want to feedback on my store cause I’m really struggling with my store right now to the point I want to give up 

0 Likes

Dear @Djjamz68 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve hero banners quality and add CTA
  • Remove space at header and use the predictive search feature
  • Clear product title and description , high quality images , reviews , related products , color swatch function, grey effect for sold out products , product labels , product quick view - All these features make your store much more convenient, authentic, easy to use and user-friendly.
  • Do On page SEO
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2479 142 446

Hello @Djjamz68

I hope you are doing well! This is AiTrillion, after reviewing your store here are some ways to make your store better and make people want to purchase:

You should have a wide range of products. Internet shoppers will likely spend more time and more money on your online store if you have a wide variety of products to offer. If you only have a limited range of offerings, you might miss out on making sales.

- Add a call to action button on the slider images.

- Add reviews. It will help you to build trust with your customers.

- Add the 'buy now' and 'add to cart' buttons below the products.

- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram shop & feed

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

If you have any questions, I will be happy to help!

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes