Help!!

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
11 0 0

Hello Everyone, 

I have been open for business for 2 days. I have made 1 sale, and it was a referral from facebook. Ive put about 30$ a day in facebook and instagram ads Ive had 100 visitors yesterday. I dont know if its because my store is very generic, I feel like i am priced very well for the product that i am selling. It is drop shipping but I cant seem to get conversions. Ive reduced the prices, Ive added a 30% off coupon and i am advertising the fact that its free shipping.

Am I doing something wrong? 

are my numbers normal?

My facebook ad for 30$ a day has got 45 clicks in less then 24 hours... am i paying too much?

I am using every app through shopify i have tried KIT, I made my own ad and adrol.

Please let me know your thoughts!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi Rhoussami,

I've checked out your store and there are few suggestions I have.

1. Your name suggests you are experts, but I dont see any added value on your homepage. As a visitor/customer I would expect to that right away. Besides having some product (Im sure a great product) you are not setting yourself apart from any other retailer. Loosing customers trust right there! I would suggest two options

a) create a page that would advise men how to choose the right tie for them, what ate the trends, what is a good material for which occasion, maybe a tutorial on how to tie a tie/bow tie. The same for cufflings or any other product you're offering

b) put on a homepage that you will advise your customers on which product to choose if they're not sure. which tie goes best with their shirt if they send you a picture, etc.  Or a)and b) if you can.  

2. your introduction on your homepage is too long and the font is too large on mobile devices. I suggest moving the free shipping to a bar on the top if the page and telling the customer who you are in one sentence. 

3. you have no detail product pictures and information about used materials = low customer trust=no sale

3.missing Contact us section with physical address, missing shipping information and return policy - again customer trust.

4. I suggest start collecting customer email list to lower your marketing costs in the near future. 

Hope it helps!

Alice

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
11 0 0

Thank you for your feed back. I will be editing all of that tonight. I agree with everything you are saying. 

thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
11 0 0

Alice, I def took your feed back. Please check it out again and let me know your thougths. I am still workign on adding to the Tie Picking guide! I have ordered some of the tie's and I will be doing video's with them! 

Thanks

0 Likes