Help

Solved
Ewilson864
Tourist
4 0 0

can somebody audit my store. I get more than 500 ppl to visit my store but I don't get sales. I added a exit pop up 2 give discount that didn't help. I also added the boost my store speed but don't look like that help either i just need some feedback on what I can do to improve to get ppl to buy. 

0 Likes
Rockpapercopy
Shopify Expert
1208 61 364

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here  

Looking for a detailed critique? Reserve complete website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique/ 

Best regards,

Maggie

Rock Paper Copy

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

0 Likes
Ecomexpert
Tourist
7 1 0

Kindly paste your store url link for critique and feedback.

0 Likes
IreneWijaya
Pathfinder
96 6 25

Hi @Ewilson864 

I do not have your website's URL, however there are a few advices that I could give you. I see that you are doing a good job at creating exposure as u drive traffic to your site. However, sometimes after customers visit a site they might lack of that convincing kick or retention memory, leading to a low conversion rate hence you should set up a retargeting campaign to improve this problem. Retargeting campaigns allow you to re-engage and remind customer of your brand after leaving your website and offer product and product informationthey viewed with different kinds of attractive ad creatives. In other words, the goal for a retargeting campaign is awareness and conversion. You can start by installing the Ako Retargeting app on the Shopify app store. Ako Retargeting is a cost-efficient tool that could help your business increase awareness and conversion. The app helps you get your potential customers back to your website by delivering the most relevant product information to them at the right time, right impression and right cost. Take a look at how you can set up a 14 days campaign in less than 15 minutes here:  https://medium.com/@akohubteam/how-to-create-a-sequential-retargeting-campaign-591861d257b5

Furthermore, you can use the sense of urgency to influence purchase. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown

Let me know if this helps by giving me a like! I hope you all the best @Ewilson864 !

0 Likes
Ewilson864
Tourist
4 0 0

Adapt-delure.com 

0 Likes
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
471 46 157

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Ewilson864

Just take a look at your store and have some comments for you:

- The most important problem is your product photos. Those images look unprofessional. 

You can try to take a picture in a small garden or park, where you can have a beautiful background. 

- The banners need to have CTA buttons. Also, the second banner is too dark, I cannot see anything. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1600353061079.png

- Also like this section, it has no meaning when you don't add a CTA button. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1600353135766.png

- Add Quickview buttons on your products to allow your customers to see more product details faster if you can. 

- Having your own logo and favicon is important to increase your brand awareness. 

- Add a size chart to help your customers choose size easier. 

- After you have more beautiful product photos, try to post them on your Instagram too. 

Also, you can try to connect your Shopify store to your Instagram account to create an Instagram gallery. It can be a good way to show many product photos as possible. 

You can see an example here: 

ConveyLego0612_2-1600354682788.png

Check out this app if you want to create one: Shoppable Instagram Gallery 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
Ewilson864
Tourist
4 0 0
Thanks i fixed some and still working on the rest
0 Likes
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
471 46 157

@Ewilson864

You're welcome. 

Just try to make your store look more professional and everything will be great. 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes