Help

SamXscan
1 0 0

I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. I worked really hard on my website. I’m getting traffic and for some reason I got so many customers in the beginning and now they are on the site for minutes at a time and then they just leave. I don’t know what’s going on I can really use some help- Xscancompany.net 

0 Likes

Hi @SamXscan 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder. 

Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store.  It's a simple but beautiful website. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!

1. You need a more suitable banner

The banner is very significant in hero material. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. Let's get consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first. That content is hard to see your banner now.

RichardNguyen_0-1602802019949.png

What should you do?

- Add a premium banner. It makes your site more professional and helps attract the attention of customers 

- Display them on the banner. As soon as they see your sign, let your customers know what you're selling.

2. Make more highlighted a sticky header 

Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.

RichardNguyen_1-1602802019898.png

When I visit your website and scroll down, the header is quite faint because they have the same color with your page.  It's better to make this header have different colors when you scroll. You can see an example on our website below.

RichardNguyen_8-1602802245860.gif

3. Classify principal and secondary Call-to-action (CTA) button on your Home page

RichardNguyen_3-1602802019870.png

RichardNguyen_4-1602802019883.png

RichardNguyen_5-1602802019848.png

RichardNguyen_6-1602802019892.png

One crucial thing for an online store's home page is a primary call to action. With this icon, you are going to redirect customers to the page where they mostly want to take action. This also helps your store to improve its conversion rate. 

I found that you have different styles for the same CTA button (Buy now) and the same style for different buttons, you should define which button is the principal one, which is the secondary one. They should have suitable styles (same color for same level of CTA). The principal buttons should be the most highlighted in your page.

4. Add more navigation tabs on the header

In the future, if you have more product types, you should put some tabs to show your product. This gives a clear idea/outline of what they're selling to their customers right the moment customers land on their page. You can take a look at the homepage of Laneige US (https://us.laneige.com/). They have navigation tabs like Skincare, Lipcare, Makeup, Bestsellers, etc.

Your homepage now looks like a product page, it would be great if you could have more images or collection here. Diversity also can attract customers.

5. Make this testimonials slideshow automatically run

It’s a small thing. You should make this slideshow automatically run. Besides, you also can put 1 picture of the customer here to enhance the belief of visitors. For example, you can refer our blog about Benefits of a Testimonial Page

RichardNguyen_7-1602802019862.png

6. Have Direct Links to “Return Policy” and “Shipping Info” in the Footer

Last but not least, you should display or link to an easy-to-read Return Policy or Delivery Policy information in your footer area. Because customers are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it online is one of the reasons many users sometimes exercise extreme due careful, closely inspecting images and reviews before buying. One of major factors for decreasing purchasing anxiety and reducing the consequences of purchasing the wrong product is by having liberal return policies.

In detail of shipping policy, I suggest that you should use ‘Delivery Date’ Instead of ‘Delivery Speed’. The customer won’t be worried about it containing the weekend or buying day. These tips will incentivize customers to make purchasing decisions.

To build a better Homepage, you also can take a look at our blog here : Personalize Your Homepage 

If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly - a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages. 

Have a nice day! Cheers!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
Growave
Shopify Partner
854 21 250

Hi @SamXscan !

Add a favicon

Add sing in icon on the header - Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

When it comes to single-item stores it might be challenging driving traffic and have sales because the market for that product might not be too big. That is why I advise to work in partnership with other companies that sell complementary products or services.

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes