Help

Highlighted
2 0 0
I have half of my products transferred over from the old website.

How do I put the Jell-O shots, daiquiris, and Single shots in a group by it self so that the customers can just click to what they are looking for instead of continuing strolling ? 

If you can do it for me that would be great and also send me the information on how to do it next time by my self.

Thank
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
599 61 110

Hi @Shaybabi33,

Hyde here from Shopify.

It sounds like you're trying to create a collection for your products. In which case, here's a video on how to add a product and then place it in a collection. You'll notice that you have the choice of making a manual collection or an automated collection.

And here is how you link your collections to your menu for your customers to see, and how you can create nested or drop-down menus.

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @Shaybabi33,

We show you how to do that in our video, what you are looking to do is create a collection:

We also have a video on how to link to your collections:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

PS: If you need some graphics for your store for Black Friday, we just released a free pack. They look like this:

bf2020-forums.png

They come in 4 different colors and have percentage variations ranging from 20%-80% off. You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.

Enjoy!

FREE CHRISTMAS GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Store Banners & Pop-ups!
8 Store Banners • 8 Store Pop-Up Graphics • Percentage Off Variations Ranging from 20% - 75% off
Download for FREE!
0 Likes