Herbal Product Website - Simple Theme - Feedback welcomed.

Highlighted
Excursionist
16 1 16
Highlighted

Hi friend,

I have had a look at your store, it's good and your products are unique. But your store lacks something necessary. Therefore, I am glad to give you some suggestions and I hope it can be better.

1. About your homepage

• Add Terms and Conditions; Promotion (you have it on the top of website, try to highlight it and include CTA button)
  • Add some social connections (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, etc) to increase your interaction
  • Add Email subscribe button to increase your subscribers
  • Include feature of multiple languages and currency to serve more international customers
  • Highlight Cart button

2. About your product page

• Try to cross-sell/upsell more, suggest some related products on Cart page and when customers are doing checkout
  • Introduce some pre-purchase products which are coming soon

3. About Checkout and Payment page

• Add more shipping and payment Information including email, address, shipping fee (high/low/free), etc. and diversify them
  • Include more overview of order
  • Diversify Thankyou note, send email/make a call to nofify and give them thanks

4. Blog page and SEO

• Diversify the content on your blog, make it easy-to-read
  • Add SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description to be higher rank on Google Search

5. About your conversion rate

Conversion rate is important for you. High conversion rate means you sell alot of products to customers. But sometimes, online stores may have low conversion rate because some people visit stores but leave without buying anything. Also, they may add items in their cart but delay making purchases. That should not be a problem on your store.

That's why you need to install a push notification app because it helps you recover abandoned carts and improve conversion rate. (For more about push notification app, you may visit here https://ecomfit.com/blog/push-notification-service-essential-for-ecommerce-business/ and follow these steps https://ecomfit.com/blog/3-simple-steps-to-use-web-push-notifications-ecomfit-com/ )

Anyway, I think you have had great ideas for your store. I believe your store will be thriving if you follow my suggestions

I am glad to receive more questions from you. I hope your business becomes more profitable

Thanks,

Edwardren

Actionable Analytics & Promotion - https://ecomfit.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Simon! Congrats on your business.

After taking a look at your store, I have some comments to your homepage as a visitor. May it help!

- When I click the link and open your page, the first thing that caught my eyes is a white space and the banner is hide partially. I know that you used Shopify theme with menu navigation on the left and banner image aligns the menu. But I think this effects the first sight of customers when visiting your page. You can try to contact with theme’s support team to help with this.

- In the menu navigation, I see that Glossary is also a blog so you should assign it Blog tab. Also, you should add more navigation tabs such as collections (e.g. Spagyric Single Tinctures, Spagyric Formula Tinctures..). This brings customers an overview of what you’re selling. You can also add About us tab to make you store look more professional.

- You can use sticky section feature to make your promotion banner keep showing when the customers scroll down your page.

- Images you use on homepage are quite monotonous. It’s recommended that you should invest in images on homepage because it is one of the important factor to catch customer’s attention. For cover image, you can use slideshow background to add more attractive images about your products.

- Under each product, you can add a highlight navigation button, such as: Buy now, See details, Add to cart…

- A footer at the bottom of the page is a great place for you to place some internal links such as: shipping policy, refund policy, contact us… or social media icon.

- I think you don’t need to show Payment method on the home page. You can show it with a title in the footer. Instead, you should add more contents on this page. You can use accordion element to show information about products that the customers concern. A video about your business. Or a newsletter element that helps you collect leads… Richer the content in homepage is, the more customers you can get.

These are my comments. Hope that it’ll be a solution for you.

Victor Bui.

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1551 92 217

Dear Simon_Scott,

Congratulations for your store!!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Add predictive search feature.
  • Header - Have a clear header bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Optimize your footer with newsletter sign up and policy documents 
  • Add Custom Slider with Call to Action - Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.
  • Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Add Testimonials at homepage - They add to the trust factor as when customers see what other buyers have to say about your products, it makes them more sure about your brand.
  • Product page layout needs to improve. Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer
Contact: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
1000+ Happy Clients
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
207 9 48

Hi @Simon_Scott  welcome to Shopify family

I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. 

I've reviewed your store must say a neat and well-maintained store. A couple of suggestions which might be helpful to you:

1. The logo size can be decreased and the logo placement can be brought to the top left. About Us and Contact Us page can be added to the header section as this will show that your brand is unique from other brands in the market.
2. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with good titles and promoting on social media platforms will give the impression that you are the most knowledgeable person and the customer to look up to you for further information.
3. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. Bigger images in your catalog view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products
4. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
5. The addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review.
6. Wishlist allows any user to store any particular item in his cart which he/she may buy later by returning to the website.
7. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that you need to add visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes