I have had a look at your store, it's good and your products are unique. But your store lacks something necessary. Therefore, I am glad to give you some suggestions and I hope it can be better.
1. About your homepage
2. About your product page
3. About Checkout and Payment page
4. Blog page and SEO
5. About your conversion rate
Conversion rate is important for you. High conversion rate means you sell alot of products to customers. But sometimes, online stores may have low conversion rate because some people visit stores but leave without buying anything. Also, they may add items in their cart but delay making purchases. That should not be a problem on your store.
That's why you need to install a push notification app because it helps you recover abandoned carts and improve conversion rate. (For more about push notification app, you may visit here https://ecomfit.com/blog/push-notification-service-essential-for-ecommerce-business/ and follow these steps https://ecomfit.com/blog/3-simple-steps-to-use-web-push-notifications-ecomfit-com/ )
Anyway, I think you have had great ideas for your store. I believe your store will be thriving if you follow my suggestions
I am glad to receive more questions from you. I hope your business becomes more profitable
Hi Simon! Congrats on your business.
After taking a look at your store, I have some comments to your homepage as a visitor. May it help!
- When I click the link and open your page, the first thing that caught my eyes is a white space and the banner is hide partially. I know that you used Shopify theme with menu navigation on the left and banner image aligns the menu. But I think this effects the first sight of customers when visiting your page. You can try to contact with theme’s support team to help with this.
- In the menu navigation, I see that Glossary is also a blog so you should assign it Blog tab. Also, you should add more navigation tabs such as collections (e.g. Spagyric Single Tinctures, Spagyric Formula Tinctures..). This brings customers an overview of what you’re selling. You can also add About us tab to make you store look more professional.
- You can use sticky section feature to make your promotion banner keep showing when the customers scroll down your page.
- Images you use on homepage are quite monotonous. It’s recommended that you should invest in images on homepage because it is one of the important factor to catch customer’s attention. For cover image, you can use slideshow background to add more attractive images about your products.
- Under each product, you can add a highlight navigation button, such as: Buy now, See details, Add to cart…
- A footer at the bottom of the page is a great place for you to place some internal links such as: shipping policy, refund policy, contact us… or social media icon.
- I think you don’t need to show Payment method on the home page. You can show it with a title in the footer. Instead, you should add more contents on this page. You can use accordion element to show information about products that the customers concern. A video about your business. Or a newsletter element that helps you collect leads… Richer the content in homepage is, the more customers you can get.
These are my comments. Hope that it’ll be a solution for you.
Congratulations for your store!!
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
Hi @Simon_Scott welcome to Shopify family
I hope your business is going well during these difficult times.
I've reviewed your store must say a neat and well-maintained store. A couple of suggestions which might be helpful to you:
1. The logo size can be decreased and the logo placement can be brought to the top left. About Us and Contact Us page can be added to the header section as this will show that your brand is unique from other brands in the market.
2. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with good titles and promoting on social media platforms will give the impression that you are the most knowledgeable person and the customer to look up to you for further information.
3. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. Bigger images in your catalog view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products
4. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
5. The addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review.
6. Wishlist allows any user to store any particular item in his cart which he/she may buy later by returning to the website.
7. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that you need to add visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer.
I hope this helps!