Hey! Can I get some Feedback on my store?

afatyan
Excursionist
20 0 1

Hey Guys,

Would you guys give me some feedback on my store?    www.beardsanity.store

Let me know about your overall experience going through my website, what you think of the flow and look of it as well as product descriptions etc.... Pretty Much open to any and all feedback! Thank you!

0 Likes
arushibhatia20
Shopify Partner
187 35 123

Hey Afatyan, 

Great website, kudos on making such a clean and minimal website. Love the design and overall feel of the website. You're definitely headed in the right direction. I only have a few recommendations, hopefully my insights will be of help to you. 

• Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page. 

• Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started. 

• Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search.

• Also, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. You can use an app that provides you tools like a countdown timer, limited offers and even social proof.

• Create an incentive to take action by running your sales and offers for a limited time. One effective way to create time pressure is to use a countdown timer on your site. I'll provide you with a few links of apps that do the same.  

Links - 

Urgency Pack Ultimate

Ultimate Sales Boost

Social Proof Urgency App

One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously.

Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited.

Hopefully my insights will be of help to you. 

Cheers!

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
0 Likes
afatyan
Excursionist
20 0 1

Hey Thank you so much for your response.  I am glad you loved the design.

I will look into the things you mentioned in the response.  I do have a section for reviews, it should be under the product descritpion of each product.  Should I put it some where else?

Is there a way to combine reviews from places like Etsy and Amazon on here? like to import them?

0 Likes
arushibhatia20
Shopify Partner
187 35 123

I'm glad I could help!

I would recommend you to keep individual product reviews on their respective product single page as well. Otherwise, your review section looks great. 

And as per your review import query, yes there are a few apps on Shopify App Store that fulfil this purpose of importing reviews from various e-com gaints. Click Here 

A few apps that I think might help you out are - 

Areviews - review importer

Product Review App

Social Testimonial Slider

If my opinions helped you out please hit the "like" button! 

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
0 Likes
afatyan
Excursionist
20 0 1

Hey thanks for the continued tips.

I downloaded one of the apps, Areviews, and imported the reviews ive had on my products on amazon, however now there is two sets of reviews, the one I was using on the other app and this one.  Is there a way to combine them without having to delete them? I wouldnt want to lose any reviews that I got so far.

https://beardsanity.store/collections/beard-grooming-kits/products/all-in-one-beard-grooming-kit-gen...

0 Likes
afatyan
Excursionist
20 0 1

Never mind  I was able to fix it.

0 Likes
MansionEcom
Shopify Partner
398 33 125

Hello @afatyan,

Congratulations on your store. I've taken a look at your store. Your store is already looking awesome and professional! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.

2. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged

3. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.

4. Add more specific product titles in product pages.
    Creating the perfect SEO product title can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title unique and more specific.

5. Add filters in collection pages to helps your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)

6. Add sorting feature in collection pages for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.

7. Add Buy Now button which will simplify the purchasing process for consumers, improving their customer experience.

8. Add the section for the Email Newsletter in the footer instead of adding it in the footer.

I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 10 results indexed by Google. But your website has 120+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes
afatyan
Excursionist
20 0 1

Thanks for the tips guys,

I will look into them, but the one about the filters, I dont know, I thought it would be better to avoid it just now because there really arent many products to filter through.

Please give me more feedback!! thanks

0 Likes