Hey Guys! Could You guys give me some feed back on my clothing brand store?

Highlighted
2 0 0

Good day and thank you for your time! i was wondering if you guys could give some feed back on my store. such as improvements etc etc. any and all help is greatly appreciated! Thank you for your time and enjoy your day/night 

-god speed

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
375 28 56

Hi, @SubDivineCo.

Tira here, from Shopify Support.

I am happy to take a look at your store and provide you with some feedback. What is your myshopify.com URL?

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0
www.subdivineco.com is the URL my bad!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Why Should I Buy Your Products ? 

Hi @SubDivineCo 

One of the great things about print on demand is you can have stacks of images of people wearing your product. This gives visitors a really good feeling on your website. I'd add more images of people smiling. 

There is three pages on your website that are so important. I'll list them below. 

Home Page: You want to flow this page well and have really nice images 

Product Pages: You want to build trust and have all the information your visitor might need about your product. 

Checkout: You want to be very consistent here. Add your logo and have the colors match your website. 

Overall good job. I've completed a more detailed review and I'll email that to you now. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

P.S If you want a awesome , extremely detailed , Free website review check out the below link

www.inspiresmallbusiness.com

P.P.S If you want to view VIDEO TESTIMONIALS from our awesome clients check out the above link. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1248 73 270

Hey Subdivineco,

First of all, you need to add some more products to your store in order to attract visitor attention and add a slight variation to your store. Apart from that, some other improvements which are needed to be made are:

1. Offer some discounts to increase customer engagement.
  2. Apart from customer testimonials, add customer reviews below each product to help customers decide better.
  3. The footer links in the "about" section do not work.
  4. Add some blogs for better brand awareness.
  5. Image size is also uneven in the collections page.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  7. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

Hope your store gets improved and receives loads of sales and conversions.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
375 28 56

Thank you for posting your store URL, @SubDivineCo and thank you @Clayton_Bates and @neha-sparq for adding your feedback! 

There's a lot of great feedback from the community here, and so I want to add some additional feedback with some resources from Shopify to help. 

When I looked at your store, one of the first element's I noticed was your "About Us" statement on your homepage. It's great that you have added your brand's story. I recommend adding more to this to expand on what your "purpose" is so that customers will better understand the value that your store and products will have in their lives, and how it will benefit them. Check out our guide on creating your value proposition here: Value Propositions: What They Are and How to Create Them (with Examples). It covers gathering your customer's testimonials, adding details on the "why" behind your store and product, and focusing on the benefits. There are also some examples included from other stores. 

Another suggestion is to improve your product pages with copy that focuses on the benefits of your product, and adding product photos with models wearing your products.

We have some guides here to help you with achieving this:

15 Drool-Worthy Product Page Examples to Inspire Your Own Ecommerce Store 

9 Simple Ways to Write Product Descriptions that Sell (Focusing on the benefits of your products, who your customers are, using superlatives and enhancing your customers' imagination)

7 Steps to Beautiful DIY Apparel Product Photography (How to set-up your camera, studio, lighting and how to prepare your clothing for their own photoshoot)

Lastly, I recommend adding your store's policies. This includes your shipping policy and refund policy. Customers typically look at these policies when deciding to purchase a product from your store. You can learn how to set these up by following our help doc: Add Store Policies.

We have some great tips on how to write your return policy and your shipping policy in these guides, here:

How to Implement a Return Policy That's a Win for Both You and Your Customers 

About Us and Shipping Information Page Templates (This guide also has some great advice on creating a great About Us page for your store)

Let me know if that helps! I'm also curious to see what other suggestions the community has!

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :)

Consider optimizing your homepage featured hero image further - add a CTA [call to action] button, such as "Shop Now" linking to a relevant collection or product. This way you will prompt visitors to click and browse your collections, which will improve your conversion rate [sales] and SEO [dwell time/time spent on your website].

Our Story section - sounds very generic and doesn't really tell about "your story"

Screen Shot 2019-12-14 at 08.59.53.png

This is a great place to engage with your visitors, build a rapport and eventually - convert. People prefer buying from brands they know and trust, so adding more info about yourself can help you boost sales. 

Consider adding these trust signals: Returns policy and Shipping policy. This alone can help you improve your conversion rate - people like to have this info clearly displayed and accessible on the website, before committing to buy.

Social media - make sure to open the icons on your website in new tabs, so you don’t lose valuable traffic. Please check this helpful guide: https://help.shopify.com/en/themes/customization/navigation/open-external-links-in-new-browser

Here are a few guides that might help:

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your FREE website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

Rock Paper Copy 

✅ Get FREE website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
765 32 98

Hi

1. Your Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this.
-Slideshow Image
-Collection List
-Something Interesting ( maybe little about your story with a link to about page )
-Newsletter Sign Up
-Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) I would only use 4

2. Add reviews. It enhances SEO and ranking. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

3. Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.

I hope my suggestions will help you if you want to know more ping me.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes