I want this to be a higher-end jewelry store. We sell only genuine jadeite jade and nephrite jade jewelry, in 18k gold and sterling silver. We have buddhas and traditional carvings of jade for jade lovers!
link is www.realjade.com password is realjade
Please let me know what you think? Much appreciate it!
Wow, I see your products and their prices are quite high.
At first, can I ask you a question: Did you do market research before you decided to start your business?
And about your store, I have some suggestions for you:
- I don't know do you have any photos like this. But as you can see, this banner is not a high-quality photo.
- It's hard to see those texts on this section. Try to redesign it.
- I see you're having many sections before going to the main part, a products section.
- You will build your Instagram in the future, right? So after building it, you can try to create an Instagram gallery on your home page.
Check out this app if you want to create one: Shoppable Instagram Gallery
- Do you see this part is quite confusing at some points.
By the way, I love your product pages. They look fresh and clean.
Hope this helps!
Hi @Jackson6 welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. Add a top navigation bar with the product catalog broken down into different collections & categories so that customers can quickly browse and reach their desired products faster. Also, have an auto-complete and suggestion feature in the search bar so that it provides an extra helping hand to relatable collections and products will also be useful.
2. Reviews: Get more reviews in your products, this is for shoppers to gain some confidence in buying from your store. To know more about how to ask for reviews politely.
3. Your product page is where shoppers can learn more about a product and understand whether it is worth purchasing. By optimizing your product page and adding elements that increase its appeal, you can increase conversions and maximize your sales.
Read more in our blog here to get a complete rundown of how to set up Shopify product pages and what elements you need to set up to get a high-converting product page.
I hope this helps!