Hey Guys!! Please Review my page. All feedback is welcome.Love you All!

Highlighted
1 0 0

My website is https://charmyboxshop.com/ I'm getting traffic to my store but the conversions rate is still not high. Possible customers are only lasting 3 minutes on my site.

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Charmy Box Shop,
"New Arrivals and Bestellers" are a must for site peculiarity and popularity as well. A header template should be designed to highlight "discounts or Free shipping" offers if any. Some other peculiar features for store optimization are as follows:

1. "Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter" must be added to the social links to impart better customer association.
  2. Contact page should be a necessary part of the "Contact Us" section.
  3. Terms and conditions like "Refund, Shipping, Privacy policy, Terms of Service" page should be added as it’s good for SEO purposes in the footer. 
  4. To improve customer choice, product reviews are a must to be added below each item.
  5. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  6. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparqs Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope the store feedback helps you appropriately.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
277 13 54

Hi,  

I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

Logo & Favicon :

Logo & Favicon -- Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.

HEADER & FOOTER :

1. Header -- Have a sticky header and a clear smart search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for.Also a slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator must have features. Login icon must be there for buyer account creation before purchasing.
  2. Footer -- Optimize your footer with more professional and functional look and also highlight your newsletter sign up so people who follow your brand will receive more updates about promotions and sales. There are legal policy pages which are missing in the footer that must be included for authenticity and security purpose

HOMEPAGE :

A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive.

1. Banners & Branding -- Add hero banner with prompt CTA buttons that syncs well with your store theme & branding. This banner should include info like free shipping, offers/deals like 50% off, etc
  2. Color, Font & Branding -- Over All Text, Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc should be more elegant so that your store looks well-organized, neat and visually appealing. Maintain the same or similar colors and fonts throughout your store to keep your  branding intact 
  3. Featured Collection -- Add all the top featured collection on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  4. Featured / Bestseller products -- Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store                                     
  5. Testimonials -- They add to the trust factor as when customers see what other buyers have to say about your products, it makes them more sure about your brand.
  6. Highlight your USP -- What's unique about your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  7. Trust Badge on Home Page -- This is important as this helps to build trust and assures your customers that your brand is authentic

COLLECTION PAGE :

Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer.

1. Banner adding on Collection page -- Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners
  2. Product filter for easy navigation -- Categorize & filter products by their size, color or type so users find product to product navigation easy.
  3. Product Label -- Product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’ must be there must be there for the ease of the buyer
  4. Product Showcasing -- Clear product title and description , high quality images , reviews , related products , color swatch function, grey effect for sold out products , product labels . All these features make your store much more convenient, authentic, easy to use and user friendly.
    Example of Good Collection Page

PRODUCT PAGE :

1. Features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions and  cart drawer that will make your product page more interactive and user-friendly.
  2. You Can Add Sticky Add to cart / Buy Now Bar on Your Product Page : Demo Example

This floating bar on the product page makes it impossible for your customers to miss checkout with the always visible Sticky Add to Cart Bar. Here the user can quickly select the variants, sizes and quantities for their order and checkout directly. You can use this app Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster
    Example of Good Product Page

CART PAGE :

1. Sticky Buy now or add to cart button ,Sticky cart -- A Sticky Cart feature or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  2. Functionality Of Cart Page -- Discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.  for personalizing your customer's shopping experience on the cart page. You to try our all-in-one app, Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster

Example of Good Cart Page

INTEGRATIONS :

1. Social Media Link -- Include links to your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or any other social media business pages.
  2. Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, Instagram store, google search console -- These features will help you track and analyze how customers interact with your store.
  3. Proper setup shipping, taxes -- Set up shipping and taxes options for different areas/countries or for particular products.
  4. Google shopping -- Let your users easily discover & buy your products with Google smart shopping marketing campaigns.

App Integration :

Try This App - Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster .
11-in-1 App to Maximize your Sales and Conversion

1. Sticky Add to Cart Bar and Buy Now Button
  2. Sticky Checkout Bar
  3. Sticky Cart Icon
  4. Quick Buy Button
  5. Free Shipping Bar
  6. I Agree to the Terms and Conditions Checkbox
  7. Gift Wrapping
  8. Delivery Date Picker
  9. How Did You Know About Us
  10. Additional Cart Notes
  11. Trust Badges

Please check our fully functional Demo Store

Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future. If you have any queries, do let me know here.

Good luck!

Sudipta 
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi @Charmy88 

This is my first time seeing a subscription box for doggies and I think that is an amazing thing to do. 

I can tell that you must be a dog lover yourself, because on the site it is noticeable that you truly care about the quality of things you are delivering. 

I recommend adding more CTAs on your homepage. Make the images clickable, add an image banner that will take a customer to a blog page, to your Instagram gallery, to product page or to reviews page. That way you are helping a customer intuitively browse the whole site and finally want to become your customer. 

Make your box descriptions a little more detailed, also I am not sure how exactly you can implement that but consider giving an opportunity for a customer to create their own set of boxes. In case they do not want specific things on their subscription or want to double some other things:) 

And very important part is add more social engagement. You can add reviews, rewards, discounts, Social Login, wishlist, notifications, Social Sharing. They will help you breathe in life into your site. That might take some time up, you can use integrated app Growave to save some time and money. It has 10 features all in one. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so please let me know by liking this post. 

Good luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
2 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
338 26 100

Hi,

I notice one major issue with your product URL, you are not including the product category/type related keywords in URL and in the product title. 

for better SEO optimize your product URL and title. example: https://charmyboxshop.com/products/large-but-cuddlesome can be https://charmyboxshop.com/products/large-but-cuddlesome-dog-food.

Hope this was helpful

Asha

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
1 Like
Highlighted

You have a great idea and are starting to think about your brand but what all the other reviews fail to focus on is that you product images are what is holding back your site. After site copy, product images and what you want to sell to people are going to make or break your site. The one area that can turn your site around is taking not just better but higher quality images that all look like they came out of the same photo shoot. Consistent is important here.

We do tons of conversions rate optimization with our ecom clients in Toronto and own South, and images can make or break your sales. This is one of the biggest overlooked areas from most store owners.  I'll share more tips and how to do this below. 

Homepage Feedback

1. Your image above the fold with the dog is great but the box makes no sense. You are not selling boxes, you are selling dog food. You want to keep your product front and center. I would change what photo is here

2. I would clean up the design of your homepage as there can be a lot of empty blue/white space. Also the images under Omega 3 needs to be reshot and present your product in a better light. Someone like Square's photo studio can work.

3. Don't use gmail as your contact email, use your domain name

4. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Pet Treat Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. When I look at any of the product pages, I can not get a lot at the food I'm going to feed my dog. Why should I buy something I can not see?

2. I would look at what competitors are doing and think about how you can make your product images 100% better and show people what they are going to get

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. This is where your brand should come alive and people connect with Charmy Box. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

4. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your other subscription options

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
2 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 0 6
There’s a lot to learn on your store but nowadays people simply don’t spend that much time reading content like yours, unless they are looking for ideas, solutions and information.

At this stage of the buying cycle most people are not yet ready to pull the trigger and convert. Most of them will still want to compare before they buy.

Repurposing your content throughout other channels can help spread the word, educate & convince. Now imagine people landing on your store with all this information already digested, your chances of converting will go through the roof.

Draw a parallel with a physical pet store and think of how many pet owners would go there to learn all they need to know about pet food. Not many right? Your store is no different.

One more thing, on your store banner, Charmy Box does not really really a story. I’m not a copywriter but why not something like. Your Dog Will Fall in Love With the Postman
Charmy Box

I hope it helps

Joe
0 Likes