Hey Guys! Please a feedback

Solved
Tourist
5 0 0

I know you are busy working on your business and I respect that. Please if you have time review the store www.pragmatictravelavenue.com. It is a store where Backpacks are sold and I also have the project to add other products related to travel. I thank you for your help and wish you much more success on the journey.

0 Likes

Success.

Dear Ebensomayer,

Congratulations for your store.

Hope Few suggestions will help you:

1. Optimize your page loading speed for Mobile

2. Add Testimonials at home page
3. Add Popular Products

4. Optimize your product page with more information

5. Need to organize your each product landing page, it is not user friendly.

6. Cart page need to improve.

There are other areas you need to work. Need more help? please meet our expert here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/enquiry

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

Hire Shopify Small Tasks Experts: www.task4store.com

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
1 Like

Success.

Shopify Partner
1002 59 218

Hey Pragmatictravelavenue,

The store looks quite classy but needs certain improvements to be done which are mentioned below;

1. Favicon is barely visible. Kindly increase the text font to make it a little more bold and clear.
  2. Adding social links will help enhance connectivity.
  3. Adding a seperate section for discounted products will be beneficial.
  4. Adding some images in blogs will facilitate a better understanding of products and the store as well.
  5. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  6. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

Hope your store flourishes and succeeds in the days to come.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like

Success.

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :)

Congratulations on a brand new store - it's a great niche. The homepage looks really sleek and professional. Consider working on stronger branding. The logo and the homepage design look like they would appeal to a professional, however, the Men's backpacks collection looks like it would appeal to backpackers.

Make sure to decide from the beginning which client type you'd like to target, as that will predetermine everything later on: the choice of the promo images [someone hiking or commuting?], product descriptions info [backpack will hold a bottle and underwear or laptop and documents?] and marketing. If you confuse the two audiences and send mixed signals you won't appeal to any of these customers and will be losing sales. Hope it helps!

Looking for more detailed critique? Reserve your FREE website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

Rock Paper Copy  

maggie@rockpapercopy.info

✅ Get FREE website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Hi @Ebensomayer 

Greetings from Australia. How is Germany this time of year ? 

At the moment your website looks like all it cares about is selling your products. Build a connection and give your audience a awesome feeling my friend and you will win in the long run. Also you need to make your website super simple and easy to use on mobile. I did some videos on good apps and themes you could use HERE

Keep up the good work mate. Shopify is a learning curve and if you keep putting the work in everything will work out in the end. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

P.S If you want a awesome , extremely detailed , Free website review that will blow your socks off check out this link HERE or www.inspiresmallbusiness.com

1 Like
Tourist
5 0 0

Hi MS Web Designer,

Thank you for your helpful feedback and for taking time to do this.

Much success to you

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 0

Hey Neha,

Thank you very much for your help.Thank you for taking the time to do this.

Much more success to you.

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 0

Hi Maggie ,

Thank you very much for your great insight on this.Thank you for taking the time to give feedback. I appreciate.

Much more success to you.

Clément

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1002 59 218

My Pleasure! Pleased to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes