Hey! I'm kind of new here. Would anyone mind giving me some feedback on my store Glossup by Leah?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi! I recently just launched my business! It would mean a lot for somebody to give me some advice on my store, and feedback on how I could improve! Thank you so much! My link is www.glossupbyleah.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
171 27 86

Hey 

Hero images: Stick to one rather than the rotating carousel. It’s going by so fast that if I think I may be interested, it’s gone. Carousels /sliders have been proven to lowers conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders.

2. Invite customers to be part of your community. You can set up a blog and keep publishing fresh content out once in two weeks and this will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility. 

3. Free shipping is the biggest enticement for shopping online. And I see that free shipping isn't an option right now. So either you can provide free shipping as Standard (normal delivery), and shipping charges applied for Expedited (faster delivery)| or you could provide free shipping for orders above a certain value. Either of these, it will help you get more sales/increase conversions. I would like to recommend you one of the best apps for the same purpose - Superbar

4. Length of pages - Your homepage is long and would also be needing a scroll to top button so that the viewers can easily go up to the top of your page with just one click. Providing you with a link of an app that does this best. Scroll to top

5. Image numbers - Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images.

6. You must use live chat. There’s no way around it. If people have questions, they need it answered while they are still on your site. You can set up auto invites to trigger when certain criteria is met.

7. Lastly, as per my opinion, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. And I sincerely think you need to add a top announcement on your store which shows urgency and you can display your announcements like "free shipping",etc. on them. I highly recommend Superbar

Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product. You can use the same app (Superbar) it provides you tools like a countdown timer, geolocation, etc. I’ll be adding links of a few apps that you could use for social proof as well below. 

For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute. 

If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously. 

Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited. I'm providing you some other app links that might be useful. 

Links - Urgency Pack Ultimate

Ultimate Sales Boost 

I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.

Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you. 

Cheers!

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @glossupbyleah,

I'm Victor and happy to share some thoughts on your Home page first.

Home page is the first touchpoint and it means a lot to retain your visitors to stay in your site longer.

In the Hero section, you should rewrite the heading to make it more descriptive of what your store is selling > then a sub-headline, and a Call To Action link to your product page or collections. There are many ways to improve the hero section, you can check it out here

Under the hero section, instead of feature products, you should feature your collections, by that way visitors can know the broad range of your products.

The menu header should be sticky to access it anytime.

I hope you find my comments helpful somehow,

Cheers

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1952 122 431

Hey Gloss Up By Leah,

Below mentioned apps and tips would surely help you impart a professional store look:

• Adding images to "About Me" would make it more lively and expressive.
  • For better traffic and sales, you can Run some advertisements from the popular app Kit . Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
  • Baymard Institute cites that more than 68% of online shopping carts are abandoned. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
132 5 31

Hi @glossupbyleah 

Your website is so neat, well-organized, and professional! 
Here is a couple of feedback to make it better and hopefully improve your conversion rate!

1. Writing blogs increase your SEO. Fresh content is still a key to beating out your competitors in the search engine results page. blogging regularly about your business, industry, product, or customer lifestyle will naturally increase your search keywords. Being intent on your words will only increase results.
2. Try adding 3-4 images for every product, with this customers will get to review every angle of the product.
3. Add a section of most liked/suggested products on the homepage with this every product on the gallery will be reviewed. 
4. Free Shipping tag can be on top of the homepage, as it is the biggest excitement to the customers.
5. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster. (Attaching one of your product image as a reference)

image_png_1039627055.png
I hope this helps! 

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
:gift:Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @glossupbyleah,

I just reviewed your website. I have noticed a few things that you might consider taking to make your store better. 

Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and is visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user.

Social Login: Implement social login. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

Homepage: Homepage could be better and more organized.  Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can add sections such as ‘New arrivals’, 'Trust indicators’, ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘offers & discount banners’ to engage new customers.

Scroll Back to Top Button: You can create a scroll top button to take a user at the top of the website to improve your website’s overall user experience.

Speed Optimization - To increase visitors you need to work on your website speed as I am seeing it is very low i.e 25%. It should be above 65-70%. Also, you need to optimize website images. It will improve the user experience. Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate. 

g.png

Ads: If you want to increase sales I would recommend to start off Facebook or Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion faster and grow your business with the help of Ads.

I hope you like my feedback!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes