Hey, I would really appreciate some feedback/suggestions for my store 💀

Altshark
1 0 0

Hey ,

I hope you are all doing ok. I would really appreciate some feedback/suggestions for my store https://www.thealternativeshark.co.uk/ 

A customer left me a review recently that they found my site quite hard to navigate and slow, any suggestions from you lovely peeps would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you & take care 

0 Likes
Danishecom
Explorer
240 7 26

yes its very hard, change color fonts do not use dark backgrounds having dark color fonts.  remove background image so you will feel better than that one.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2714 153 503

Hello @Altshark, Welcome to the Shopify community. Sachin here, from the Aitrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, I reviewed your store and here are few suggestions that you can work on:

- You need to work on the layout of the store. The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image (with a call to action button)- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- I would recommend you to change the color theme. Go for a light theme.

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Make your store engaging and interactive. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.