Hey! can i please get some feedback on my store?

AnthonyZeinoun
Tourist
4 0 2

hello, i opened up a few months back and i wanted to get some updates on what else i can do to upgrade the way my store looks.

i sell my art on apparels. i hope you guys like them!

my store is at : www.catastrophe.shop

any feedback is welcome! thank you so much

Dear @AnthonyZeinoun 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile

cataspeed.png

• Add collection as menu
  • At footer:

catfooter.png

• Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Cart page layout needs to improve

cartpageexample.png

Regards,
Task4Store - Get Shopify Small Task Help
Contact Us
: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
1400+ Happy Clients | 25000+ Shopify Small Tasks Done
0 Likes
developer_2020
Shopify Partner
34 0 7

I personally really like the style/designs but i did notice that your currency converter didn't automatically change based on the user location - this has been proven to help with sales.

Also, if you deliver to the UK, you could list your store on Upurr - it will help you get more traffic and increase sales from the UK.

It's free to list your store at https://upurr.co.uk.store and you can use the Shopify Upurr Store App to connect it to your store. It's free and has helped me get sales.

Hope this helps.

waytoapps
Trailblazer
218 19 106

Hello @AnthonyZeinoun 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few Suggestions.

Add a nice Favicon.

Improve the store Logo, which gives Identity and Separates from the Competition. 

Add ATC(add to cart) Buttons on the products.

Mention more contact details of your store to look trustworthy.

Organize the Footer Section and make sure to minimize the empty space on it.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
885 115 293

Hey @AnthonyZeinoun,

Congratulations on launching your store!

cat-01.png

PRODUCTS
As you know, Print on demand & sticker stores are pretty common, however, you are selling unique designs - your own art, so make sure to make that known right away. Think about all your "whys" and what sets you apart and use that in your marketing and in the text in your store.

HOMEPAGE BANNER
That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

BLURRY PHOTOS
I’ve noticed some of photos in your banner are blurry. This happens when you use an image that is too small for the given space. It will get stretched out to fill the area but when it does that you lose image quality and get that blurry/pixelated look. I’d recommend replacing your photos with better, high quality ones.

FAVICON
I’d recommend adding a favicon so that your visitors can find you quickly when they have multiple tabs open in their browser. We did a video on how to upload a favicon that you can watch here:

POWERED BY SHOPIFY
This is completely optional but if you’d like to remove the text “Powered by Shopify” at the bottom, here is how to do it:

SALES CHANNELS
I’d recommend utilizing Shopify’s sales channels for your social media pages. This is going to allow you to tag products that you post on your social media and then have that tag lead to your store. Here is how to implement it for Facebook and Instagram

You can also expand your sales channels and promote your products on Google Shopping using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free). It allows you to easily sync your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.

MARKETING
For you, I’d recommend creating videos of you drawing your designs. You can do short 30 second to 1 minute videos for TikTok, IG Reels, Facebook. You can also do longer videos and post them on YouTube or Facebook. As for the platforms, right now I personally suggest TikTok & YouTube. You are going to grow way faster on TikTok right now than you could on IG Reels or Facebook.
It’s going to be a double fold success for you because not only can you earn on the platforms themselves (ie. with YouTube you can get adsense, add affiliate links and do brand deals) but also you are driving traffic to your store and selling there as well. A good example of this in action is the Detail Geek. He has a service based vehicle detailing business and creates YouTube videos of himself detailing vehicles. He will mention products he is using and drive traffic to his online store AND he also earns AdSense money by allowing YouTube to place ads in his videos.
I think this could be great for you, hope you give it a go.

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes

Hi @AnthonyZeinoun ,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder. 

Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store.  It's a pretty website. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!

1. Highlight the text on your website

It’ll be better if you adjust the text which overlaid the picture in your hero banner and the collection list. I think it’s hard to scan and read. You should use another color or make your background picture a bit transparent.

RichardNguyen_0-1620861640509.png

RichardNguyen_1-1620861640823.png

RichardNguyen_2-1620861640588.png

RichardNguyen_3-1620861640665.png

2. Classify the principal and secondary Call-to-action (CTA) button on your Home page

One crucial thing for an online store's home page is a primary call to action. With this icon, you are going to redirect customers to the page where they mostly want to take action. This also helps your store to improve its conversion rate. 

I found that you have few CTA buttons now, you should put them in the same position so that customers can see and click it easily.

We also can add more CTA buttons in your collection list (“View more" or “More detail" buttons) and below your product list (You can add “Buy Now"/”Shop Now" buttons).

Besides, you should define which button is the principal one, which is the secondary one. They should have suitable styles (same color for the same level of CTA). The principal buttons should be the most highlighted on your page.

3. Improve the content, display method, and rearrange the content

• In your homepage on mobile, I figured out that there are many white spaces between sections. You should consider adjusting them. RichardNguyen_4-1620861640640.pngRichardNguyen_5-1620861640610.pngRichardNguyen_6-1620861640523.png

• There is some part we can rearrange content to look better, for example:

RichardNguyen_7-1620861640560.png

RichardNguyen_8-1620861640517.png

To build a better Homepage, you also can take a look at our blog here: Personalize Your Homepage (LINK)

Besides, this May 19-20th, we are having C-level E-commerce experts from #Shopify, Recart, vitals, The Dropshipping Council, Easyship and ZAGO to join us in the extraordinary conference: "eCommence 2021 - To Survive Is To Thrive". In this event, these real experts will guide you from A to Z on how to build a successful store and provide tips regarding the newest trend in E-Commerce! This is a never-before opportunity where you can get lessons from the best minds in the industry without paying any fee (yes, the treat's on us ). Nothing to lose, just gaining from the best minds in the game. Sign up now cause we only take the first 500 registers! SIGN UP HERE 

If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark it as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages. 

Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

AnthonyZeinoun
Tourist
4 0 2

i absolutely love this info! i only have one question, when i try to open up the AllFetch google shopping App, i keep getting the "500 Internal server error" page. is this normal?

other than that thank you so much this really helped a lot!

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3436 195 620

Hello @AnthonyZeinounThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

- Make the search bar longer. Increase the visibility of the search bar. 

AiTrillion_0-1620891182093.png

- Add multiple images of the product on the product page. 

AiTrillion_2-1620891484224.png

Make your store engaging and interactive by adding these customer engagement tools in your store:

Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Add loyalty rewards program. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and help in retaining your customers.

- Add a countdown timer to increase the curiosity among the customers to make a purchase.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes