Hey can you tell me what you think

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey I just launched my t shirt brand/ store on shopify and ive been promoting it on IG and FB. Its been up for about 2 weeks and Ive gotten 2 sales that arent relatives. The most sessions Ive gotten in a day is 38, slow days have been 5-8. I try not to spend more than 35$ per ad which I know probably isnt much but I know not to spend everything I have on something in the early stages. 

Tell me what you think, what I need to add, etc. Lay it on me...thanks. 

www.wolvesgoneatregardless.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi TheWolf,

General
  • I spotted was that there is no contact us page. A contact us page is something I would recommend as it shows your store visitors that you are open to being contacted in any situation and that you are making it as simple as possible for people to contact you should they need to and further adding/ building the trust barrier with your store.
Homepage
  • I absolutely love the featured images in your homepage slider. Consider adding a short tagline and a call to action to each image with info on what you are offering.
  • The social media buttons at the footers are all broken at the moment. Don't forget to make sure the links are viable. You'd be surprised by how many visitors would click on them.
  • You need a newsletter 97% of people who visit a website for the first time don't purchase it is crucial that we capture their email addresses to bring them back to the site.
Product
  • Please add similar/related products in products details page. It will help you to get cross sales.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
2 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1504 93 331

Hi Wolf,

Congratulations for your new store. The site is great with nice concept.

I reviewed your site briefly and here are some of my suggestions that you can update quickly on the site.

1. Reduce the header space little, taking half of my screen and hardly can see any categories.
  2. Add favicon on the site.
  3. Since you have only three products why not put them on home page itself whats the harm.
  4. You should add about, sitemap, shipping policy, return and refund, terms and conditions and privacy page in the site product page and footer section.

Hope these feedback will help you in reaching your target audience.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
2 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it does not show any of your product right now.

2. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

3. Add links to your footer for about us, return/refund, contact us, FAQ, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. Move the sizing chart information off your product pages and make a new page for this. That way you can link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

3. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your other products. This can help increase your average order value

4. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. All products only has two images. Show someone wearing the top as a 3rd image

5. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @TheWolf 

Stop advertising. No point wasting your money. 

Until you can get 10-50 sales through organic (Free) methods you shouldn't pay money to advertise. There is plenty of ways to do this. I'd be happy to share few ideas for free if you reach out REACH CLAYTON 

Here is a screen shot of one of my websites that gets stacks of free traffic. 

Up and Down.PNG

This is just to show you what is possible. 

Your website right now is lacking many key things you need to convert visitors into customers. Some have already been suggested above. 

Make improvements. Get 10-50 Sales then go to paid methods if that's what you want to do. 

Keep up the good work. I'm sure you will crush it online in no time. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
222 17 64

Hi there, 

My first impression was that this shop might be unreliable. I believe that in order to get rid of it. You need to get links About Us and Contact Us on the main menu. For the footer menu: Terms of Use, Refunds policy, Privacy policy, and Shipping policy.

Change the Catalog to SHOP button in order to let them click it. Furthermore, you perhaps fill the collections page with more of your products and add more photos for the product pages.

In the future, perhaps feature your customers on your site, I mean to show their photos to create more social proof

Hope it is helpful :)

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
1 Like