Hey could i get some feedback on my store? Whitehat.ga

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 3

Hello, I am new to this whole thing and I would like some feedback, I run a clothing store specialized in Street Fashion including y2k, streetwear, and skater fashion. My website link is www.whitehat.ga  Thank You

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
351 14 72

Hi, @ZTechie  welcome to Shopify family 

I hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You have a really neat and well-maintained store,

I've reviewed your store a couple of feedbacks I'd like to share which might be useful to you

1. Engage your audience by writing a blog with good titles and promote it on different social media platforms, this creates an impression among your customers that you are knowledgeable and will look upto you for further information. 
2. Create social media accounts and attach the links to the footer menu this will help in promotion and will solidify your brand as social media is the new norm.
3. Add a section of most liked/brought products by adding this most of the images in the gallery will be reviewed.
4. Ask your customers to review your products as 70% of people will go through at least one review written by the other customer.
5. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted

You have done great work for your store. You can change the fonts to make your store be more appealing.

Regarding traffic and sales, you should post on Facebook and Instagram daily, take advantage of Fb live stream, Instagram and Fb stories. They work more effectively than you think

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- If you want to boost sale, try these: Actionable Insight Analytics | Web Push Notification | Promotion & Exit-Intent Pop-up - learn more
0 Likes