Hey guys? Can some one please have a look at my store? My first website ever url is below

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2
Will appreciate any feedback and suggestions on my store . Please let me know what would you add . Ignore the logo and messed up product titles, still in progress ! ;)

https://artouchmedia.co.uk/

Thanks
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
338 26 100

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @artwebstudio,

I've taken a look at your store. It's looking nice! I've some suggestions for improvement.

1. The header menu is not catchy. You can place it in the center so that it gets more attention. 

2. You have to improve the store's font color. The light font color is not easily readable in most of the sections. Add a darker font color.

3. Instead of adding the email newsletter section (WHAT'S ON) on the Home page, move it to the footer so that it is available throughout the store.

4. Instead of just adding a lot of products on the Home page, include it in different sections like New Arrivals, Featured Collection, Hot Sellers, etc. 

5. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.

6.  Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.

7. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional. 

8. A FAQ would be useful! 

9. Try to maintain the same image size while listing the products. 

10. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.

11. Add more specific product titles in product pages. Currently, you've multiple products with the same page title. Example: https://artouchmedia.co.uk/collections/original-art-prints/products/photo-paper-poster-6

https://artouchmedia.co.uk/collections/original-art-prints/products/photo-paper-poster-5
Creating the perfect SEO product title can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title unique and more specific.

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
216 17 82

Hey @artwebstudio ,

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

Tip #1: While clicking on your social plugins, its opening at the same page. I would suggest that this opens up at a new tab, so that your customers still remain in your website.

Tip #2: Invite customers to be part of your community. Also having a blog, getting out articles and having fresh content once in two weeks will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.

Tip #3: I suggest you try adding some kind of stickers to showcase stuff like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller etc.  Apps in Shopify app store can help with this by making the process very easy & simple. Also having trust badges on your artworks will help you to grab customer attention & nudge faster purchase decisions

Try out this and let me know if you want any further help, I'm always happy to help.

Fayaz
PS: CoVid offer for all stores at https://community.shopify.com/c/COVID-19-Partner-Offers/Free-Credits-for-In-Store-Conversion-Sticker...

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1747 108 313

Dear Martin_ARTOUCHM,

Congratulation for your store.

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Logo & Favicon - Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.
  • Header - Have a sticky header and a clear search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Add to Cart icon - Prompt users to direct add products to cart without visiting the cart page.
  • Custom Slider with Call to Action - Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.
  • Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Balancing color ., font images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Featured Collection - Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Featured / Bestseller products - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Clear product title and description , high quality images , reviews , related products , color swatch function, grey effect for sold out products , product labels , product quick view - All these features make your store much more convenient, authentic, easy to use and user-friendly.
  • Sticky Buy now or add to cart button , Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer on your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Promtional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, instagram store, google search console - These features will help you track and analyze how customers interact with your store
  • Proper setup shipping, taxes - Set up shipping and taxes options for different areas/countries or for particular products.
  • Cart Page : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Index all products at Google.
  • Add track order feature
  • Add a Blog section - it will be helpful for seo
  • Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.

If you need help please contact us at https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
469 58 126

Hey, @artwebstudio!

Lizzy here, I’m a Shopify support Guru. You've had some excellent feedback and advice so far. I had just a few extra thoughts that I wanted to share with you here.

The first thing I wanted to bring up was branding. Now a few others here have mentioned it, but it's very important so I think it's worth highlighting. This blog post is a great place to start with some clarity on how to build a brand. Basically, you'll want people to land on your store and know it's you just by the feel of it. This can take a little time to really nail, and of course will rely on your building your brand outside of your store. But the look and feel of a store can help play a big part in keeping this consistent.

You have a very nice through-line in your images. Both the product images and the slideshow images are clean, light and bright colours that give a professional, yet simple vibe. The colour of the header doesn't quite align with this through line, so I'd look into changing the colour. Maybe pull a colour from a photo you have on your site, or stick to a very light shade. Something just off-white so it pops from the background, but doesn't pull all of the focus or sit heavy at the top of your page!

The colours of the box around your newsletter compliments your page quite nicely! You could use that in more places too!

On the topic of your slideshow, some of the text is quite hard to read. Have you tried any other colours or bolder fonts that might read a little better on the lighter images? I would also recommend re-thinking some of the wording there. Keep it short and simple so customers can capture the essence of your site with a glance. Something like "Curated Wall Art" or "Accessories: Designed in-house"

Aside from the design, how have your been working on your store so far? Are you doing any marketing? 

Thank you,
Lizzy

Lizzy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

Thank you so much, I'm working on it and appreciate your feedback! 

Martin 

https://artouchmedia.co.uk/

0 Likes