This is an accepted solution.
I've taken a look at your store. It's looking nice! I've some suggestions for improvement.
1. The header menu is not catchy. You can place it in the center so that it gets more attention.
2. You have to improve the store's font color. The light font color is not easily readable in most of the sections. Add a darker font color.
3. Instead of adding the email newsletter section (WHAT'S ON) on the Home page, move it to the footer so that it is available throughout the store.
4. Instead of just adding a lot of products on the Home page, include it in different sections like New Arrivals, Featured Collection, Hot Sellers, etc.
5. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
6. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
7. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
8. A FAQ would be useful!
9. Try to maintain the same image size while listing the products.
10. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
11. Add more specific product titles in product pages. Currently, you've multiple products with the same page title. Example: https://artouchmedia.co.uk/collections/original-art-prints/products/photo-paper-poster-6
Creating the perfect SEO product title can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title unique and more specific.
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Hey @artwebstudio ,
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
Tip #1: While clicking on your social plugins, its opening at the same page. I would suggest that this opens up at a new tab, so that your customers still remain in your website.
Tip #2: Invite customers to be part of your community. Also having a blog, getting out articles and having fresh content once in two weeks will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.
Tip #3: I suggest you try adding some kind of stickers to showcase stuff like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller etc. Apps in Shopify app store can help with this by making the process very easy & simple. Also having trust badges on your artworks will help you to grab customer attention & nudge faster purchase decisions
Try out this and let me know if you want any further help, I'm always happy to help.
PS: CoVid offer for all stores at https://community.shopify.com/c/COVID-19-Partner-Offers/Free-Credits-for-In-Store-Conversion-Sticker...
Congratulation for your store.
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
If you need help please contact us at https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us
Lizzy here, I’m a Shopify support Guru. You've had some excellent feedback and advice so far. I had just a few extra thoughts that I wanted to share with you here.
The first thing I wanted to bring up was branding. Now a few others here have mentioned it, but it's very important so I think it's worth highlighting. This blog post is a great place to start with some clarity on how to build a brand. Basically, you'll want people to land on your store and know it's you just by the feel of it. This can take a little time to really nail, and of course will rely on your building your brand outside of your store. But the look and feel of a store can help play a big part in keeping this consistent.
You have a very nice through-line in your images. Both the product images and the slideshow images are clean, light and bright colours that give a professional, yet simple vibe. The colour of the header doesn't quite align with this through line, so I'd look into changing the colour. Maybe pull a colour from a photo you have on your site, or stick to a very light shade. Something just off-white so it pops from the background, but doesn't pull all of the focus or sit heavy at the top of your page!
The colours of the box around your newsletter compliments your page quite nicely! You could use that in more places too!
On the topic of your slideshow, some of the text is quite hard to read. Have you tried any other colours or bolder fonts that might read a little better on the lighter images? I would also recommend re-thinking some of the wording there. Keep it short and simple so customers can capture the essence of your site with a glance. Something like "Curated Wall Art" or "Accessories: Designed in-house"
Aside from the design, how have your been working on your store so far? Are you doing any marketing?