Nice job on your store, here is my feedback on it.
Firstly, I noticed that you don't have a blog. A blog could be used to drive more traffic to your store, and you could also use it to recommend potential products that your customer could buy.
Also, after browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find a FAQ section. If your customer can't find an answer to their questions they may not buy from you. Adding an FAQ section will help to add trust, and make it so your customer doesn't need to leave your site, to find an answer to their question.
After looking I couldn't find an always visible buy button. Every extra step that a customer has to go through, makes it more likely for them not to buy from you. If you are getting a lot of customers coming to your store, but not buying, one of the reasons might be that it is just a bit too hard. If you can make your buy button always visible (especially important when people are on their phones), it can help more of your customers want to buy from you, I wrote an app that can help with that https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales .
Did you think about adding reviews. If you add reviews it will help keep your customers on your site. If your customer needs to leave your site to do research on a product they might not come back, adding reviews can help with that.
But seriously your store is actually really great, and I think just a few minor tweaks could really go a long way.
If this helped you consider signing up for my free email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course
Are you targeting the US or Canadian market for the ads? Here are a few things I noticed.
1) Free Shipping to Canada / Pricing in USD - This seems like a mismatch depending on your targeting. It should default to CAD if your in Canada or mention US shipping if your targeting the US.
2) Header too big - I think you're wasting a lot of valuable real estate at the top of your page with the logo and search header. I think you have too much wasted white space here.
3) Reviews - Get reviews on the specific product page before paying for traffic to hit that page.
4) Alignment issue - The table for discounts for bulk orders is not showing up properly. https://cl.ly/81defee60252
5) Wrong link in footer for FB - Going to another business?
There's a few other things I'd recommend but here's at least a few to get started on. Great job getting the site live, good luck!!