Hey guys I am looking for a feedback on my page!

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey everyone, just recently I have created a store that dropships modern Neon and LED Signs/Lights.

I am looking for a feedback regarding high traffic and low sales, because my traffic (with Instagram ads is about 100-130 visits a day).

Thank you all for any good suggestions and tips. Feel free to critique me as much as possible. I would love to learn anything.

PS: I specialize in selling in two main countries( Slovakia and Czech republic)

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @WorldofLights Congrats on your store!

I really like your products, so I have browsed your store and come up with a few suggestions to share with you:

- Usually when we have good traffic from ads but low sales, I'd check if the ads target the right audience at the right time, then I'd check if the landing page content matches the ads.

- After that, I'd check if my store contains 'trust' elements. For example: trust badges, social proofs (testimonials, reviews and ratings), return and refund policy

=> I found that you have testimonials but haven't included return and refund policy, trust badges, also, review element is there but there're only a few for some products. For more tips on increasing business credibility, you can read our guide: https://academy.pagefly.io/guide/build-business-credibility-trust/ 

I have some more comments about the store design:

HOME PAGE:

- The area in the screenshot below is one of the most important places on your store. It gives store visitors the first impression about your brand and your range of products. So, I'd suggest you use gifs instead of a static image to capture attention, also write something about your brand / your products

World of Lights 2020-11-10 09-51-36.png

- Add more content about this product: I found that this product is on sale, you can put the original price and the sales price, as well as a countdown timer to create urgency; which can encourage people to click on Shop now button

World of Lights 2020-11-10 09-55-31.png

COLLECTION PAGE

-  Choose same size images to ensure the alignment:

House Collection – World of Lights 2020-11-10 10-02-21.png

- I think a few words to describe your collection is nice as well, it can guide the visitors about the usage of the lights and even create a good feeling.

I hope you will get some ideas to optimize now. If they are, please like the answer. Thank you in advance.

Have a nice day and best of luck to you!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1522 77 259

Hello @WorldofLights, here are a few suggestions:

- The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

Slideshow Image (with CTA button)- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed

- Create a drop-down menu of collection & create a sub-menu in it.

- Add contact us information in the footer, add policies (privacy, shipping, returns & refund), FAQ.

Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.

Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

- Add web push notification to retarget your visitors even when they are not in your store & without getting their email address.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
38 0 11

Hello @WorldofLights, I hope you are doing well! 

Your store looks ok, you can improve your store by choosing a better and more engaging theme for your website and also if you want to improve your current design you can start off with the header which looks kind of bad, try moving your logo to the header and put a banner image instead of logo with a CTA, work on the layout of the homepage, and lastly the products with simple titles and no proper description if the description is a little organized and descriptive it will surely help customers to understand better about the product. People tend to shop in an organized and descriptive place rather than an unorganized one.

I have checked the On-Page SEO rating of your website which isn’t good enough. You might want to work on that along with the products which don't have any meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. The meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions.

Ca3pture.JPG

Moreover, you can fix your product title for better reach, a title must have the essential information about the product take Amazon’s titles for example. 

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, their expert review will be really beneficial for your Shopify store as they point out almost every little detail about your store and how you can fix them to ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. Also, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings.

I hope this helps.

Have a nice day